Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Grey Council Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Order of the Grey's Council Members
(The NPC ones, atleast.)
Name: Li Li Kara
Loyalties: Order of the Grey
Role: Council Member, Knight
Species: Gungan
Force-Sensitive: Yes (Knight Level)
Personality: Friendly, Slightly Comical, Calm, Empathetic.
Weapon of Choice: Purple Lightsaber (and the Force)
Wealth: Bare Minimum needed
Combat Function: Li Li prefers to use her Lightsaber, utilizing the form of Shien, making her effective against Blasters rather than other Lightsabers.
Skills: Standard Force Abilities. Shien Lightsaber Form.
Notable Possessions: Lightsaber. Holocommunicator.
Other Notes: Li Li was a former Jedi Knight, serving under her master faithfully until his death. She was close to her master, and so the death affected her greatly. Her fellow Jedi feared she would let her emotions control her and attempted to help her, but it only made her feel more alone. After leaving the Jedi Temple, Li Li tracked down the Order of the Grey and joined their ranks. It wasn't long before her calm nature returned, and she found new hope in the friends she had made. She was recently appointed a Council Member, but has no special role as of yet.

Name: Sin Doris
Role:Council Member, Master
Species: Kel'dor
Force-Sensitive: Yes (Master Level)
Personality: Quiet, Thoughtful, Wise, Calculating.
Weapon of Choice: The Force, mainly.
Wealth: Bare minimum.
Combat Function: Prefers to use the force, rarely using his lightsaber.
Skills: Standard Force Abilities. Soresu Lightsaber Form.
Notable Possessions: Orange Lightsaber. Holocommunicator.
Other Notes: Sin Doris may have been a Sith, but his immediate past was that of a Rogue Knight. He searched the galaxy for nothing but knowledge in the force, whether it be Light or Dark (although mainly dark). In this quest for knowledge he found the Grey Temple and considered joining it's order. However, he stated that "commitments did not work well for him" and decided against it. It seemed his mind had been made up, until he saw an old friend of his, also a Kel'dor, in the temple grounds. His friend was only a Padawan, but begged him to stay. Eventually he gave in, and pledged his service to the Grey. Over time, SIn Doris felt like he made the right choice, becoming a key part in the order. Recently he was made Master, and given a position on the council. His main role is to help oversee the Grey's Enclave on Naboo.

Name: Asari
Role:Council Member, Master
Species: Miralukan
Force-Sensitive: Yes (Master Level)
Personality: Quiet, Spiritual, Meditative.
Weapon of Choice: The Force, mainly.
Wealth: Bare minimum.
Combat Function: Prefers to use the force, rarely using her lightsaber.
Skills: Standard Force Abilities. Force Sight. Vaapad Lightsaber Form.
Notable Possessions: Orange Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.
Other Notes: Asari once taught in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. She was a respected master of Healing and Meditation, despite hardly interacting with anyone. Her loyalty to the Jedi was undoubted, but there was still something missing for her. When many of the Knights and Masters of the order left to join the Silver Jedi, Asari set course for a different path. It was then she came across the Order of the Grey, and pledged that in return for her services as a teacher of the Light side, she could be taught balance. As promised, the Miralukan taught many Grey students, and in turn became proficient in walking a path of both Light and Dark. It was her ability in the force that caused her to be given a seat on the council. Her main role will be to oversee the next temple of the Grey, once it is built.

Hello Minna - there are a few things here we need to fix.

- I'm going to need image credits for each piece of artwork used.

- Master level NPCs require a dev thread showing their powers / skills. One dev thread will be required for each Master NPC, minimum of 20 posts each. Do you currently have any dev threads you can provide?

- You'll need to beef up the skeleton for each NPC. Going to need more detail on personalities for each of them and I'd like to see more of their background/history within the notes, as well as some details on what role they play within the Council.

All you've got here are the potatoes, and for Knight / Master level characters, even NPCs, there needs to be more meat. A lot more.

Tag me when you've finished editing.

[member="Minna"]

[member="Quietus"]

Removed the images, unnecessary anyway (see below for why).

Maria Natalja said:
It should be noted that development threads are not mandatory for NPCs.
I don't want to cheat the system or be lazy to get overpowered NPCs, it's merely that these NPCs are just placeholders, to 'govern' or 'run' temples that our PCs can not always be at. They aren't really going to be used for combat (another member of our order is going to submit NPCs to be used for combat).

However, I agree with the background, and have expanded on their actual story instead of just a few words on their former role.

But overall I'd rather not run through two dev threads of 20 posts for NPCs that are just going to sit there and maybe do abit of talking and nodding in our council meetings until they are replaced by a PC.
If it is absolutely mandatory, then I guess it can be done (although according to Maria's post as quoted above, it isn't), but I'll respect your decision

[member="Minna"]

That quote was taken from a post back in September of last year. Policies have changed to accomodate the growth of the Codex.

NPCs of Master level require dev threads.

[member="Minna"]

Due to inactivity this sub is being archived. If you would like to have it brought back out at a later date you may do so by requesting an RPJ or Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom