Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of Business

Behind her grand Kriin-wood sat at work the Countess herself, going over reports upon reports. Only to find herself drawn back to one set of numbers. After getting back from the interview for the CEO in Hyperion Mining @Captain Larraq. Knowing that this would be a good challenge to her, that what it is. Feeling that one of her fingers taped at the screen. Having first seeked out an old friend of herself from way back in College. Sounds of the beeping drew her way from her screen.

Yes, Miss Gina. Putting down her tea cup, knowing that this wasn't the time to be drinking wine there was ways the time an place. Smiling upon her lips came, Mr. Tay is here for your 2 o'clock meeting. waving her hand upon this. Getting up to greet the man that was to be her manger. Putting behind all titles and who some day be to her. Mi'Lady, good day, I bring you the reports you requested.

Looking over the paper, it was the testing of ore, in diffrenet places along the mountain ridge upon the Lands of House Teramo, Letting her one hand on her hip, still for every wearing her long flowing dress of royal blue. These numbers putting a smile upon her lips. Very good, sir, I think we should start building at this point. Flowing over to the map she had laid out upon her desk, as pointed to a deep mountain valley along the west rim. Knowing now would be the resource would be needed, that was the next task but before she begin that part of the phase, must report to Mr. Larraq. Waving her hand for Tay to make his leave for now.

Making her way over to the table next to the window. Pushing a few keep buttons, bring up the holo not before making sure she look the part.
<<Mr. Larraq I'm have my report, for the samples that was taken. All the number requested before being Phase one, Sir.>>

Rygel Larraq's office still smelled of desert flowers by the time the first message crossed his datapad. The countess had acquired the mining rights to a number of properties and begun scouting for a suitable starting point. Construction machinery had been brought in and secured at a depot while they scanned various sites and took mineral samples. It was a good start and was already going quicker than Larraq had anticipated.

Her most recent message seemed to indicate that she and her teams had already gone through the samples and selected the most suitable site. That was good... She was showing promise.

<<Transmission received. Acknowledgement of phase one over. Permission to begin phase two.>>

[member="Countess Calum Teramo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom