Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORC Quick Response Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

GENERAL INFORMATION

[*]Total Length: 2400m
[*]Notable Characters: Hala Jast, Any ORC members that need it.
[*]Ports of Call: Exocron, Kal-Shebbol
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Strengths:
    Home Defense Operations
  • Can take down large to small ships quick
  • Fast movement

[*]Weaknesses:
  • Expeditionary warfare outside of Borders
  • Weak to Star fighter Swarms
  • Weak to massed fire by Heavy Vessels

DESCRIPTION:

The ORC QRF is a fast moving collection of vessels on stand bye. Fielded by JSC at the request of [member="Bryce Bantam"].

With the ORC Home Fleet doing the heavy security around the Capitol sector, the QRF is on stand bye to deploy whenever, wherever. They are frequently called up to defend against Reavers, invaders from other factions or as support for an ongoing battle where the Home fleet might be overrun.

They excel at pack hunting large Capitol ships. Specifically Flahships and Carriers.

They are weak to massed fires by Captiol Ships however as well as Star Fighter swarms. This fleet should be a quick in and out reaction force. They cannot operate well without logistical support, which means outside of ORC space they are not as effective.

[member="Netherworld"]

Just re read it. Template is to small for what I'm trying to sub. I'm not interested in making tiny forces when I can field 4500m per the factory rules. No offense or insult, it just is weird to me why it is so restricted?

Archive this please.

[member="Hala Jast"]
Hala Jast said:
[member="Netherworld"]

Just re read it. Template is to small for what I'm trying to sub. I'm not interested in making tiny forces when I can field 4500m per the factory rules. No offense or insult, it just is weird to me why it is so restricted?
If you had read the description for the template you could have saved yourself the trouble.

Task Force Fleet Template
This template should be used to construct a small fleet and is ideal for mercenary groups, pirate bands, private sector forces, royal protection detail, planet defense fleet, and smaller fleet groups with specific tasks/missions/designations that make up a larger cohesive fleet for major factions. This template is NOT for full war fleets.

Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom