Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Hammerfall | Invasion of Mandalore and Concord Dawn [TSE/UCM]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOcaMXfkGiA

CKhiOTb.png

Engaging: [member="Darth Carnifex"]
Equipment: In sig.
Objective: Murder the Emperor.

​Hell itself erupted from beneath. Sent hurling toward the wall, flesh sparking with crimson pains to surge within each muscle fiber. It was only through the perception of a Gen'dai did Kezeroth see what had just occurred. It was true. The rumors of the Emperors toy, was true. Attacking directly was a mistake. Apon the Gen'dais return to the Sith Empire he had did his best to act as he had in the past. An animal. More brawn than wit but this was not his real self. The clone body he had inhabited was rather unique. This body was immune to the effects of psychosis caused naturally over millennia of living. A blessing that he had the Sith themselves to thank for and it would not last long. Not with Kezeroths raw capacity for violence. A capacity that perhaps rivaled Kaine Zambrano's own. A man protected by the darkside itself, ancient trinkets, artifacts and innumerable bodies to serve him. The Dark Lord of the sith. After all credit was due to the man, he had risen from butcher king to the current ruler of all sith and worshiped like a god.

It was pathetic. A mere man. That was what he was.

Time itself had always seemed slower or foreign to the Gen'dai species. With the mental processes capable of naturally tracking full fledged jedi knights and near instantaneous reflexes. There was little they couldn't keep up with. That said there were occasions that a Gen'dai could be caught off guard. Now was one such moment. Caught afloat within the room the titan of armor and red flesh twisted his upper torso. His head gazing at the reflection of fire mirroring off a battered chest plate. The floor cracked, fissures and imploded in with a wave of deafening booms. Crimson red eyes took in the sight with a frowning out cry of searing pain. There was no time to think...only react. ​Blinding light was the next occurrence. The heat of the moment. Faint translucent fields to glide over the body like a ray from the sun itself. The heat to be reflected off the very skin, the flames to be absorbed and hell to be unleashed. Engulfed in flames and wrapped tight the Gen'dai used his knowledge of Pyrokinesis all too well. He was shielded from the backlash but the concussive force was an issue. His tampering of the explosions growth upward and around had cleared what would of been harmful debris to bury the him and the [member="Darth Carnifex"] alive.

In a way the stage had been set.

Muscles fibers screamed being stretched behind limit sawing at the Red giants form. "Rrrrrrraaaaaagggghh!" he welped with a voice that assisted the tremors to come. Like ribbons or strings cast aside, so too was the Gen'dais left arm and one fourth of his torso from the same side. The collective snapping of sinew, nerves and fibers was akin to a distributing pop spanning the human vertabrae. There was almost no distinction. Wet, gooey and then scattered in front of the eye in an instant. What was singular was now plural and scattered about the area in a heaping mess. Of course it happened in an instant. Back agaisnt a wall crush into its own support Kezeroth rose to his full height. His hands continuing to clutch his sith sword. The weapon would have to be torn from his very body to be separated from him. His form was battered, torn, wounded and charred. Yet from the ashes that coated his flesh regrowth had already begun. The section of his chest and left arm were already regenerating. It would minutes before they fully formed!

trinketsandrelics.png

Ears deafened with a annoying ring. It felt as if his own thoughts were blocked from him. Just a feeling. So many feelings. Anger grew in his expression as the innate sense of the body were honed to his own. Carnifex still remained. Extending mind and mental, invisible tendrils in the place of a limb blasted forth to around the Emperor. Clearing the mark of just over 10 feet from this protected form. Kezeroth kept the butcher kings words fresh in his mind! You shall not touch me. That was what was last said and it was so. The ground shivered with an icy touch of power. The invisible tendrils crossing through burnt metal tiles, duracrete and other materials that be. Neatly woven layers overlapping the space around his the Dark lord in length and width. What remained of the floor and very air was to be heaved up, condensed into the shape of a cube and the Emperor was to be into the middle of it all. For if Kezeroth could not touch his foe then so be it... No such thing was spoken to the floor or ceiling. Commanding the force to rip the invisible barrier from the ground. The lord of Rage exerted his will! Seeking to use speed and sheer blunt force to rapidly shift and jerk bones out of place. Joints to be dislocated, bones to fracture but also with the aim of pure trauma to the head and neck. Kezeroth pressed to achieve this by throwing the barrier around the room and by extension its inner contents. With focus and twitches from the muscle the translucent barrier would gain velocity vertically towards the ceiling and then halt inches from the top to cause the barrier floor to attempt to make contact with the man inside and then back down the same vertical shaft only to halt in the middle of what was the palace throne with a slam for the same results.

onyourknees.png

Allies: UCM
Enemies: Sith

The doors were locked until she banged on another. The door as decorated with the symbol of Clan Tiraz. A small group but fierce to the end of it all. The door opened as if someone had been shot a small woman maybe 5 foot looked up at Arla "WHAT"

Arla quickly removed her buy'ce "Mam...um..." this was going to be the most ridiculous request in the history of mandalorians...and worse she'd sound like some ad'ika. "I'm looking for a rifle."

The woman grunted and laughed, "You didn't bring one...Sith raining down on your home and you're ill prepared." Another small grunt, "kids never listen, never prepared and then whine...I got no weapon." Suddenly she turned, "You deserve to die. NO weapon. Survival of the fittest obviously you're not the fittest."

Arla nodded, "Yep..you're right. Piss poor planning on my part. But..." She looked around, "I'll pay for one if you have one."

The woman her eyes dark as the midnight sky, her hair with flecks of silver, and skin that could have been the hide of an animal, tough, weathered and brown. "How much" The tone still rippled with sarcasm.

"I got a few hundred credits" It was all she had to get the supplies for her Clan. But she wouldn't admit it.

"hmm..." She walked away waving for Arla to follow. "Lost my son at Roche, lost my riduur during the civil war. I'll take what you got for the rifle in the closet. It was my riduur's it served him every day of his life." There was a story there but Arla couldn't stop to listen to it....

"I'm sorry. I lost my buir during the Civil War." She wouldn't say much about that..

"Hmmff" like that would equal her loss. She opened the door and pulled out an assault rifle . "Maybe if you're lucky some of the experience my husband had will rub off onto you and keep you alive." She held out her hand, Arla took the rifle then handed over the chit with all the credits.

"You should leave...I can get you passage."

"Hold it right there. I'm not going anywhere. I've lived her most of my life, I'll die here. You...you need to do better. Now get out"

Arla ran out the door and into the street........now she needed to get her arse in gear.

The woman watched Arla go only then did a softness creep into her features and kindness sound in her voice, "May the spirit of your people be with you."

Deram Carid

D
S U N D A R I
L O W E R P A L A C E
Ambushed!
Allies: UCM | Enemies: Sith forces
Engaging: [member="Darth Ophidia"]

It was a contest between skilled combatants. As opposite adversaries as had been seen; one small, quick, agile, the other big, slow and strong. In the end, as it always did in combat, it came down to what the other was willing to accept and endure. The lack of equipment had hindered Deram somewhat, whereas the Sith still had access to the lightsaber. That wasn't ideal, and should he survive the fight, Deram made certain to remind himself to begin another beskar'gam that had less ion vulnerability. But to be fair, he thought that every time he fought, so...

When the two helmets connected, Deram felt the Sith's raised arm snake away from the block he had, even as she twisted out from under him. The concentration spent on holding the other wrist in place had given way to an opening, and of course the smaller fighter wasn't going to match strength for strength. Deram grunted to himself as he considered the obviousness of the counter, and wondered how much it would cost him. And unfortunately, this time, it cost him a lot.

Damn.

The stab at the base of his neck was a deadly blow, Deram knew it before the attack even landed. The lightsaber blade was momentarily hindered by the thick material surrounding the Mandalorian's skin, but with the persistent pressure and force applied, the plasma punched through and stabbed cleanly. The only course was to bring the Sith down with him. Deram wasn't prone to panic, he didn't lose his calm, not even when the life began ebbing out of him in the face of his opponent.

There's not much for it, Deram thought to himself, as he dropped the poleaxe. You're not leaving here ali--

Even as the puncture to his neck threatened to bring him to his knees, Deram kept a hold of the Sith. The crushgaunt remained tight, locked on and clamped, and she would have to pry the Mandalorian off. Yet, in that moment, something changed and the universe was thrown into blinding calm and silence...

Deram's final sight was a blinding white...​
Then nothingness.

Constantinius Zambrano

C
CKhiOTb.png

"I hear you, brother. I'm enroute to your location now! Stay strong.", Constantinius replied over the comm frequency. He'd spotted his brother's crash while coordinating troops outside the city, and had already started hurrying across the battlefield. Any stray mandalorians that got in his way or attempted to halt him were quickly cut down with his Sith Sword or riddled with blaster bolts from his wrist mounted weapon. He eventually located the battered and broken form of Vaulkhar. Gently, he lifted his brother up into his arms, careful not to injure him further in the process. "Easy now, I've got you. Let's get you to safety.", Constantinius said in a brotherly manner, before speaking over his emergency communication's channel. "Deploy a medivac shuttle at my location. One wounded individual, badly burned, likely multiple fractures. We require pick up IMMEDIATELY. All other concerns are secondary."

As soon as the medivac shuttle arrived, Constantinius quickly boarded it, placing his injured brother down on a bed within to be treated by the medics. "Get us to my flagship. My personal physicians will see to my brother's well being enroute to Paridisum. Stay strong, Vaulkhar. Your in safe hands."

[member="Vaulkhar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom