Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Daybreak (Ask)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
RRS Autolia - Hangar Briefing Room
Esfandia Orbit
03:36 GST // 19:02 Planetary Time

The local sun was beginning to crest over the rim of the world below. Through a semi-low orbit drifted the Autolia, an Esfandia-Class Carrier Corvette. Around it were two other corvettes, a Glaive E-Class SEWACS Frigate to support the operation and a Kalestat-Class Anti-Spacecraft Cruisers for defense. It was Emeritus' big day, the time they tested the Unxai-Class fighter in live-fire exercises for the first time to rough out any last flaws or oversights in the design. Lots of things were in store for the voluntary pilots and crewmen who accepted the contract to help with testing for a sum of credits and other things. There would be lots of drones, dummy fighters and even a couple of ships to fight against, and even in some cases, destroy.
An announcement went over the ship's public address system.
"All test pilots to the Briefing Room, All test pilots to the Briefing Room. Briefing will begin at 03:42."

[member="Enigma"], [member="Darth Metus"], [member="Romeo Sin"], [member="Bond"]​

When it came to the attention of Stargo Defense Enterprises that a test flight was underway, the corporation could not resist taking the opportunity to scout out the products of other fine companies. As such, a test pilot was selected from some of the finest applicants that money could amass; but of course bias played a part in the choice as well. Former Confederate Captain Richard Ross was given the honor of taking on the test flight, both due to his impressive service record and the fact that he was the personal helmsman for the corporation's CEO.

Garbed in a standard flight suit and helm, the Captain made his way to the briefing room with haste. He was not about to be late, especially not when he was getting paid a handsome sum for the job.

At the sound of the speaker, my eyes detached themselves from the still somewhat unfamiliar form of my new body, and began to search around for the door out of this hallway I was standing in. If my facial features had included a mouth, it would have been spread in a lazy grin as I blew a kiss to an attractive-looking tech who passed me. At seeing just what was under the slightly piratical-looking clothing, she kissed her fingers back and giggled at my behavior. Not alarmed. Maybe she was somebody to look back in on sometime.

As I stepped into the room, I hummed the a tune that I rather liked and spun my wide-brimmed hat on my clawed finger, with the other hand still in a pocket of my well-loved, if unnecessary, jeans. Seeing a droid in clothing, especially expensive clothing, was a shock for most people, but I just gave most of the longest gapers the finger and a swift riding boot to the ass. Probably the reason I hadn't gotten along with the other Sith kiddies too well.

Well, screw 'em. Here was honest work that embodied the best thing about me: I'm a kriffing good pilot. I sat down in the nearest chair, leaned back so I could see backwards over the seat, and made a lazy salute to the rest of the room.

"Bond, here."

[member="Nyxie"] [member="Darth Metus"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa Vantai smiled, her flightsuit ready as she prepared for personal testing of the new fighter her company was working on. Of course, being that she was Vanessa, she officially was here on behalf of the company's mysterious benefactors in order to ensure the proper development of their merchandise. This was the first time in a good long while that she had actively participated in company business.

"Well, let's get to it."

[member="Nyxie"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom