Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opening the flood gates...

Evasion Studios
LIMITED TIME OFFER - ACT NOW! - but wait there's more!

Opening up a request thread for my characters.

Below is a description of each character, pick a character, pick a story...offer something up and if the lure is working, I just might bite. Looking for one-on-one threads with people I haven't threaded with (character wise) yet. I could however be persuaded for group threads.

Azrael - Bionic Mandalorian Rally-Master. He is my first character, and the one I have put the most time into. He could use some more personal growth and obstacles to overcome. I soon plan to make him strike out on his own independent of the vode and see what he can get into. Ideas are welcome!
(Mandalorian)

Dekkan Fray - The aging diner owner on Abregado-rae. He doesn't often leave the planet, but why would he? He's got a past, and past-rp threads might be awesome with this one.
(Vagrant Fleet)

Val`Sion - My wandering Echani Force Warrior. He's quite the monk, but he's also up for spars. He could potentially be anywhere. You want a discussion of depth and purpose, or you want some good old fashioned duels for sport (not for death) he's your guy. Just meet him with respect and it'll be gravy baby!
(Unaffiliated)

Blitz - A half-breed drug trafficker from the mid-rim. He deals in deathsticks, drugs, spice and everything not so nice. You need work of the illegal or shady variety, he can set you up with a good paying gig. Though be mindful as he does not abide useless or lazy employ.
(Black Sun)

Nazo - Ah, the crazy space slug. What can be said about this particular Sith? Well he's insane, he's old, and he's....yes a slug! I can't even post the name of his karking race without it turning into silly gibberish! So that's gotta count for something. Got really nothing going on with him...I aim to change that. And he...he aims to misbehave.
(Sith Empire)

Ezekiel Redding - This is my daredevil outlaw. He's always looking for the next adrenaline pumping thrill ride. You'll be seeing him around various systems pulling heists, looking for a good chase and just causing general chaos to slake his thirst for wanton destruction and a good time had by all - or just him. Also check out his theme music here!
(Unaffiliated)

Dashal Vance - A hyper-active and intelligent slicer who'll do covert breaches into networks, security systems, or do encryption on data for a price. Though be warned, if you want tech support there is a rather large lump sum he charges for idiocy. Clandestine meetings, melodramatic encounters of the off-the-wall nature, that's what to expect. If it's a girl though close to his age...add in oogling and flirting.
(Unaffiliated)

Marik Baldear

M
hmm... Dashal Vance could be useful... i dont have any jobs in mined at the moment but it would be in mariks best interest to make contacted with a hacker of such skill...

to bad you dont have any more non-force users with military affiliations...

Evasion Studios
Well Azrael is non-force using Mandalorian in the Mando Army. Though I suspect that's not what you had in mind.

If you want to contract with Dash, just let me know. @Marik Baldear

@[member="Evad"]

I'm definitely up for roleplaying with Val`Sion as either Asha or @[member='Saeldar'] ... and truthfully, because of the 'discussion of depth and purpose' part, I'm leaning more towards the latter. ^-^ Your call, of course.

Also do you mind if I steal this idea?

Evasion Studios
@[member="Asha Seren"] I would be glad to thread with you as Sion. And what idea do you wish to steal exactly?

@[member="Mirshen"] sorry buddy, but I don't have any anarchists right now. Closest I have is Dashal, but he's more of a holo-hackivist, he doesn't make things go boom.

@Evad
*Is Asha, just replying on here*

Well if you were willing for it to be with Kara, she could always use another view of the world... It doesn't mean she'd follow it, nor does it mean that there wouldn't be some fun debate (albeit maybe slightly heated in places) ~ but yeah, I think it would benefit the character, and maybe I could offer something in return.

As for the idea, I mean making a thread for requests ^-^

Evasion Studios
@[member="Saeldar"] You setup the thread and tag me, and I'm all yours. And feel free to advertise, it is after-all what this part of the board is for :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom