Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open to Threading with Anyone(Open)

If anyone needs a Jedi, though I am just a lowly Paddy ;), then let me know! I'm very active and always down for some character development or duels. Let me know here or via PM!

-Varus

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] Graxin is always up to see one of his favored Padawans---so long as Varus can get past the betraying the Republic and labeling the entirety of the Jedi Order as heretics thing....or not. It'd make for good story.

Graxin Rade said:
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] Graxin is always up to see one of his favored Padawans---so long as Varus can get past the betraying the Republic and labeling the entirety of the Jedi Order as heretics thing....or not. It'd make for good story.
In all honesty that's probably why he'd track you down. To try and convince you that you were wrong and to come back or take you back as a prisoner.

As a matter of fact, [member="Orron Thrask"], shall we do some Graxin hunting?

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Orron Thrask"]

All for it boys. You can catch Graxin as the Ession fleet stops before reaching the capital. Shoot me a PM when you're ready.

Graxin Rade said:
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Orron Thrask"]

All for it boys. You can catch Graxin as the Ession fleet stops before reaching the capital. Shoot me a PM when you're ready.
Sure thing. [member="Orron Thrask"] what are your thoughts on this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom