Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open the Gates

Nyxie

【夢狐】
A lone ship swathed through the rift to the tune of outer rim artist Madien Barley. The ship slowly tugged away at the gasses of the nebula as it traversed, collecting some of the material in a fuel scoop and diverting it to tanks in the cargo bay for later use. The cosmic dust began to seep in trace amounts through the shuttle's air filtration system, thus into the breathing air. Yote was sitting back in the pilot's seat stoking his Marcan ablaze. His eyes drifted hazily across the many bright-lit instruments and into the nebula itself. Slowly his mind drifted away, until he saw a large silhouette growing from the corner of his eye.
"O' Poodoo!" He jumped back in his seat. "Misa head goin'."
The image of a large, furry spider suddenly vanished without a trace, leaving nothing but the empty rear corridor behind. He lifted his hand to gaze at the blunt in his hand in speculation.
The TCS-950 finally approached the world. Yote sighed of relief; the boring part was finally over. With a few commands to his instrument panel, roll still caught between his fingers, the flight computers engaged an automated course to the planet's surface. The ship began to descend into an ashen fog, onto the planet proper. It was--expectedly--a waste. Geysers and volcanoes dotted the surface like a bad rash.
"Dem dog heart brinks nuh run di road hea," Yote mumbled to himself. "Arnex, bruva, wahgwan?" he hailed to [member="Salvor Arnex"] via communique.

[member="Yote Getil"]

Salvor was not entirely sure how he of all beings got chosen to accompany this Gungan of all Gungans. He could understand only half of what he said and the smell from what ever it was he was smoking, while not bad, made him lightheaded and swimmy if he sat to long in the smoke. of course Salvor was here for the prize. He wanted phrik, he had plans and his plans required the mineral, so Salvor would put up with his current company for now.

“Repeat.” Salvor said frustrated as he followed Yote’s ship down through the atmosphere toward the surface.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Boy, yusa dim?" Yote replied. "Ah, neva mind. Wesa be needin' to find dis treasuh and bring back to brink man Ahr Ahr Di Aye. Wesa get the Phrik, get ouwah credits n' sail home. Easy."
The shuttle landed and Yote locked down the cockpit. He grabbed a scanner from one of the bay lockers, placed it on his belt and grabbed a hauler. The read door of the TCS-950 hummed as hydraulic pumps brought its ramp to the ground, giving the Gugnan passage to the world of NCW-86. On his right thigh was holstered a DL-44; one could never be too careful.
"Yusa gonna wanna bring a cannon also," he told [member="Salvor Arnex"].

[member="Yote Getil"]

Salvor wasn’t sure he liked the Gungan’s tone, but he let it slide. The faster they got this done, the better. Salvor Dropped in and landed near Yote’s ship and collected his own salvaging gear. A scanner and a hauler, clipping the scanner to his belt on the opposite side of the light sabers that hung on his right hip.

“for what?” Salvor asked as he dumped a heavy cannon into the hauler and proceeded down the ramp of his ship to meet with Yote on the surface.

I'd tracked these two here. They weren't exactly slouches, especially whoever was flying the ship, but my silvery Nubian yacht was more than up to the challenge of tracking them down. Between Starla's telepathic ability, and the ships's navigational systems, we'd found them way easier than I'd thought. I began the landing sequence, and my Twi'lek girlfriend came up behind me and leaned on the back of my chair.

"We here, Goldy?"

"Yeah, Star. You don't seem excited."

"Well, I wanted to be somewhere fun. Just the two of us."

I stood up from the pilot's chair and wrapped my arms around her. She looked a little sad, and I was wondering why.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know how long I can stay with you, Goldy..."

"Why?"

"I'm pregnant."

If I'd had eyes, one of them would've been twitching. As it was, my left eye began flickering. Starla grinned at my reaction, and kissed my 'nose'.

"I gotta go find the father. No offense, but you're not him, love."

[member="Yote Getil"] [member="Salvor Arnex"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Yote let out a short laugh. "Dem don' call dis di Demonsgate for nottin'."
The Gungan 'entrepeneur' pulled out his scanner and a datapad with all of the information on the job site. According to the official bulletin, there was a small but quantifiable stash of phrikite ore there that had been lost mid-transit by some entity or another. If they could find it, it was an easy catch for them and thus their employer. There were no records, no manifests, just a clean pickup and delivery. The hardest part, or so Yote concluded, was finding it.

[member="Salvor Arnex"], [member="Bond"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom