Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: Where did the ship go? (The Tainted Chorus raid of Alexandria vs The Commonwealth)

Ay Commonwealth how is it going? Just ignore us, nothing to see here.
No okay, seriously, here an OOC thread so all goes fair and fun for all of us.
Like I can't force anyone, but I think if we are all nice and respectful to each other than this will be a lot better lol.

If you have any questions about what we are doing or wtf is going on, don't be afraid to ask.

Also tagging commonwealth leadership so they get a cule that we are doing this
[member="Horus"] (This is what you get for creating memes in my LFG threads.)

Have Fun.

edit: and post gifs and memes so we can be as cool as all the other factions.

This is officially not on hold anymore. If the Commonwealth wants to offer opposition then now is the chance, if not we just have to make it believable without them.

[member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Tirdarius"] [member="Darth Roth"] [member="Mia Conner"] [member="Desmond C'artyom"]

[member="Tirdarius"] | [member="Darth Abyss"]

As I stated in my PM, give me a minute to get back to you guys. I also went into the Commonwealth faction and put up a notice to draw anyone here to give a green light (trying to avoid OOC drama). Abyss, I also gave you more details in your inbox.

Hopefully you guys can get this rolling tonight :)

[member="Darth Abyss"]

futurama-good-news-gif.gif

You and the rest of the Chorus may go ahead and start your raid. Thanks for the patience and your willingness to have a drama-free Skirmish. As I told Abyss in PM, if you plan on raiding a ship made not by Horus, might want to PM that person first for permission.

James Harper

Admiral, Acting commander of Commonwealth forces
Howdy everyone, sorry I'm late to the party. I RP this guy, Sgt. Mills, and Captain Campbell for the Commonwealth. Took an LOA for holiday crap and I came back to find the place in ruins. Anywho! I have assumed temporary command of the Commonwealth, as I have not been able to get in touch with Horus for nearly 2 months now and he made me an admin before he left. I'm still getting caught up on stuff that's been going on. If there's still room for a little Commonwealth opposition then I believe that we're ready to put up a fight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom