Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC - TKO "after dark" (All TKO members welcome)

Lydeck said:
OOC: I have joined TKO stating that someone found me on Naboo close to death, and has brought me to your facilities to recover. My joining the faction is initially based on my character being honor bound until his debt has been repaid. In the future I will stick with TKO but for rp purposes I will say that Im staying until my debt is repaid. Im not too fussed about who saved me, so anyone is free to claim that.

[member="Lydeck"] - If no one else want to claim that and RP with you to get that started. However if anyone else wants it please speak up. I don't want to boguard all the good stories :p

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Feel free to claim good sir. As for the rescue rp, the thread is still progressing. Ill be sure to mention you (or whoever else wants it) when I require rescue. Also if anyone is looking for crew members for their ship Ill gladly put my hand up as Gunner / Maintenance. My character is a piss poor pilot and requires the navigational expertise of an astromech droid if (or once) he gets his own shuttle. But for the time being I`m simply looking to fill any vacant spots.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

If you are at full crew then its no problem, I`m sure I can find another member of TKO who requires crew for the time being. As for my own shuttle, my character is a piss poor pilot (second mention) so I may look at making a droid npc to act as translator and pilot (if such a droid exists)

[member="Lydeck"]

There are pilot droids in canon (Count Dooku used one, for example). I go that route with my [member="Boo Chiyo"] character. His ship, the Equinox, is operated by an R3 astromech that does the flying for him.

That said, I've got room aboard the Alderaan Queen, though I've never thought about having a PC crew. I'd assume being holed up in a ship with 2 younglings (Sor-Jan and [member="3X744"]) would drive the average PC insane. They've even managed to drive off a 2-1B medical droid.

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
On the contrary, I`m sure we can make it work. If you are willing to have me then I`ll be more than happy to join the crew of the 'Aldeeran Queen'. As stated above I`m looking for a gunner / maintenance / logistics role. But I`ll fill in any role you need, pilot excluded.....that is unless you want a new paint job.

I think for rp purposes I`ll put having my own ship on the backburners, at least until i get hold of a pilot droid.

[member="Lydeck"]

You're welcome to join the crew then. Sor-Jan is the pilot and Three is the gunner (but there are 2 gun turrets, similar to the Millennium Falcon). There's BB unit (BB-4 or Bee-Four) that tries to hold the ship together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom