Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OOC] The Steel Sleens launch!

After several days of discussion, we've finally got our feet on the ground and managed to get the faction set up on the forum. Over the next few days I'll be figuring out how to make sure it all looks nice and welcoming to whoever finds their way onto this page as well as tweaking several things, adding posts and all that new faction freshness. Things will be lax at start and official contracts won't start up until we've got everything ready to present to the general populace of Chaos; however don't let this stop you from joining threads and taking contracts, you are mercenaries after all, there's a credit to be made.

If you aren't part of the Sleens but find yourself wanting to contract the group for one job or another, feel free to shoot me a private message and I'll discuss the details. I'm sure we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom