Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game OOC Survey

What type of food do you like?
I like crunchy food

What type of food do you hate?
Mushy food

What type of music do you like?
I like a lot of older music, country, rock, R&B

Do you have any pets? (Pics welcome)
Yes I have a wonderful hellhound ❤️

Who would you want to narrate your life if you had the choice?

The Crypt Keeper

What type of food do you like? Almost any kind of red meat.
What type of food do you hate? I'm not that picky of a person, but I am not fond of mushrooms.
What type of music do you like? Lots. Generally listen to alternative rock.
Do you have any pets? (Pics welcome) 2 Cats and 1 dog
Who would you want to narrate your life if you had the choice? Samuel L. jackson

Luca Ioneşti

L
What type of food do you like? I'm very much an omnivore, but I definitely like anything that includes veggies
What type of food do you hate? Hate is such a strong word... it's more a mélange of 'I'm not fond of it but I'll eat it', texture issues, bitter/sweet limitations, and an allergy that keeps me from blue cheese and penicillin.
What type of music do you like? Lots. I tend to prefer harder music (e.g. techdeath, and genres of rock and metal in general), but a broad swath of electronic music and non-english-language pop also makes me happy. Definitely with you on the alt rock, Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren <3
Do you have any pets? (Pics welcome) Three cats and a orangutan err... partner.
Who would you want to narrate your life if you had the choice? David Attenborough

Be careful what you wish for.
This is about you the writer

What type of food do you like? I'll try anything at least once, but I do love Italian
What type of food do you hate? I would not say that I hate any foods, like some exponentially less than others. The one food I will NEVER eat again is Liver.
What type of music do you like? I quote Arsenio Hall "The BEST kind of music, is EVERY kind of music..." You should see my spotify list. Everything from Vivaldi to Elvis to Harry Connick Jr. to Melallica.
Do you have any pets? 3 annoyingly cute and hilariously obnoxious dogs
Who would you want to narrate your life if you had the choice? Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hammill.

• What type of food do you like?
    • I'm a cook so this is a bit difficult for me to simplify because of how many different kinds of cuisines I like to make for myself, but, generally speaking, very savory/umami dishes are my thing.
  • What type of food do you hate?
    • There isn't really a food I hate, really. Usually if there's a specific thing I don't like there's a way to make it taste better, but I guess plain olives (bitter + sour + salty/briny with nothing else going on) is the most unpleasant thing I can think of.
  • What type of music do you like?
    • Prog Rock, Prog metal, Pop-Punk, Sad-pop, Hyperpop, Alt Rock, general pop music, electro-pop, reggaetón, hip-hop, etc. (most things that aren't country)
  • Do you have any pets? (Pics welcome)
    • Nope
  • Who would you want to narrate your life if you had the choice?
    • Never really thought about it. I guess if I had to choose then Meryl Streep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom