Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC for Your Future is in the Cards

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
This is an OOC dicussion for the thread 'Your Future is in the Cards'.

In the IC thread, my character will be reading your future using tarot cards. The cards are Star Wars themed and the references are below. For simplicity’s sake, I have only included 12 cards in the deck which will be used multiple times (but a combination of cards will never be repeated). You will receive 3 cards for the reading.

The is no queue for readings, but unless your roleplay entering with another person, you will be alone. Each of Lewis’s posts will have: ‘Reading for - <Name>' at the top so writers are able to distinguish who is receiving the reading.

Please follow this rough guide for Roleplaying in this thread:
  • Travel to (or start on) Corellia and reach Roth’s tent.
  • Introduce yourself to Lewis, give a brief summary of yourself to help in divination.
  • Ask Lewis to read your future using the tarot cards.
  • Leave the tent or stay and ask questions.
F.A.Q.

Can anyone join the thread? – Yes, providing you follow the format of the thread.
What if I don’t like my future? ­ - I am fine with you rejecting the divination, please RP that you don’t believe Lewis or decide that there is another interpretation of the cards.
How do you select the cards? - Based off you biography and posts however I may select one or two cards randomly
Am I limited to only a few posts? - No, you can continue posting as much as you want, but you will only receive one reading.
You’ve used cards from other Star Wars stories. Isn’t that non-canon? – The cards are roleplayed as being ancient. The ‘figures’ depicted in the cards won’t be recognised by present day characters. Therefore I consider it lore-friendly.
You’re character is Sith. How can I be sure you won’t attack me? – Lewis drew the temperance card before starting his readings and will refer to that if he feels aggressive. Therefore you have nothing to fear from him.
You’re character is Sith. I really want to attack him. – I can’t stop you from roleplaying this, but if you do then Lewis will simply flee.

Does this Roleplay end? - If I cannot post anymore and the thread has not naturally died down, then I will update the OOC information to say the thread has ended.

References

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom