Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Silver Jedi

An alliance of Jedi and their beneficiaries seeking to restore peace and stability to the galaxy.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Light Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

OOC Faction Planning Direction

What OOC direction would you like to see the Silver Jedi Concord focus on?

• Participate in more large and epic interfaction threads (invasions,annihilations, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Participate in more lowkey interfaction threads (skirmishes, junctions, diplomacy, etc)

• Work on more large and epic intrafaction threads (dominions, large storylines, etc)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Work on enabling more small group threads (Master/padawan training threads, mission boards, etc)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Other - please specify in the comments below

• Total voters
Now that I've had some time to catch up on understanding/becoming the MFO, I thought I'd make some observations and elicit some opinions on where we take the faction collectively. Let me know if you have other ideas or disagree with me.

We've been through a fair amount of invasions recently, especially with the Bryn'adul. It seems that most people want a break from large faction threads because of this to pursue individual or small group storylines. That's perfectly fine and something that I'd expect from us given our faction's past. There's a lot to enjoy in creating your own stories and writing them at your own pace. That being said, site staff appears to largely be tracking faction activity based on interfaction threads (invasions, junctions, etc). With that being the case, please help the faction staff out by posting links to these small, Silver Jedi Order-related threads in the "active threads" channel in the SJC Discord under the roleplay section. This way, we can easily and quickly show site staff that we are active to avoid recall if need be.

Faction and creative staff members have been working on fleshing out some of our background lore. We will hopefully be releasing a small, mini-guide to the in-character Silver Jedi Concord as a government that will help flesh out some the government's basics in an easy to reference document. This is not meant constrict anyone's choices, but rather to form a simple, common basis so that things feel less murky. Things this will cover includes the basics of the Concord's government, the military, subgroups within the Concord (Mandalorian Covenant, Hutt Republic, etc), notable economical factors such as important worlds and companies that work within the Concord, as well as basic state of relations with other large factions and some relevant minor factions (like the Jedi Coalition, for example). In this sections, if you would like, we can include character accounts that are part of that organization in order to better help coordinate ourselves and find the right people, almost like a directory.

For example, you might find a doctor in the Silver Healer's entry or a pilot in the starfighter corps section.

I also plan on routinely updating this guide (probably every month or so) not only with characters, but with ways that you might flesh out these new entries. This might include something like a new naval academy for the Concord's fleet or a new training regimen or right passage for the guardians found within the Silver Jedi Order.

So as we finish this guide up, it's worth taking a look at where we want to turn the Concord's focus on from an Out of Character perspective. There is a poll in this post - please only vote once per writer (not character), and only if you're an active or planning. Your vote today will determine where faction staff puts their attention to make this faction more enjoyable.

I welcome discussion about any of these ideas or alternate ideas in the discussion below. Thank you everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom