Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC Dominion for Yutan

Greetings,

The Gr is holding a dominion for Yutan. Join in and help us tell the story on how Yutan was formed..
Found here

the general idea is to have a fort built on the planet, we need defensive places and the dom will work as a dev thread for that fort as well.

We made sure to give jedi characters a special treat in this one as well. ;)

Cheers!

The Jedi objective has been slightly changed to mirror a summon from the grand master for jedi in the order to meet and chit chat about important jedi stuff with her.

[member="Corvus Raaf"] - I am pretty sure that if the jedi want input from a republic senator or such, that would be interesting. But maybe thats for a later time. Just throwing it out there... ;)

sabrina

[member="Mantic Dorn"] Serious question when the Republic cloud burst happens, are staying north of Alderaan or South?

sabrina said:
[member="Ella Nova"] I under the impersonation that was already decide, by the invasion being non combat
I've not been involved in the negotiations, so I don't know, but I assume that everything is fair game still.

sabrina said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"] Serious question when the Republic cloud burst happens, are staying north of Alderaan or South?
While I was actually planning on starting a new thread for this topic. We dont know yet if we are going to end up with anoter cloud break and the loss of Roche does not look like a 100% solid reason for it. But thats of course just speculations and up to the map gods.

Naturally it is good to e prepared for the worst though and I had actually hoped for some time to have the senate discuss te move of the capital IC.
As things are and we are not really given that time maybe an ooc decission is eeded though.
Much point to the south ooc wise. But again, we will try and keep the cloud together.

Ella Nova said:
We don't know if we're going to lose Alderaan yet.
sabrina said:
[member="Ella Nova"] I under the impersonation that was already decide, by the invasion being non combat
I most certainly hope we have not agreed to a loss automaticly but I am not in the loop around this yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom