Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only Scrubs Dance Like That

Coruscant. Many people saw scum and villainy throughout the world. That was true, though if you were ever on the upper levels you'd find it much different. Classy shops, restaurants, clubs, you name it, and upper Coruscant had it. That's what Mason loved about the planet, you could do pretty much anything. Tonight he was going clubbing.

The teen smirked as he pulled on his pink V neck shirt. His blue jeans matched his jacket. He ran his fingers through his messy hair, grabbed his keys then exited his apartment. Mason made his way past the various clubs and shops walking past everybody with a swagger only someone like him could have. He reached one of his most favourite clubs. The neon lights were bright enough to see for blocks. There was a line leading all the way up to the bouncer. Mason was a regular at this particular club so he decided to skip the line and walk straight up to the bouncer. The man looked at him and cocked his head. Mason grinned.

"Hey Wes. I'm on the list right?" Mason asked as he pointed at the datapad. Wes looked at him and shook his head. "Head on in before I change my mind. You're lucky your birthday is in a few weeks." The bouncer said as he unhooked the velvet rope. Mason smiled and entered.

As soon as the doors opened, the sound of beats filled his ears, strobe lights flashed along with colourful lasers. The place was filled. There were people on the dance floor dancing away, people at the bar laughing, people in various booths. Servers walked around with various drinks all glowing and all alcoholic. Everyone was painted with glow in the dark body paint, that made Mason smile, people always went all out at these things. He walked to a woman who did the body paint and smiled. "Make me a tiger." the teen said with a smirk. A few minutes later his face was painted with stripes of orange. He walked towards the dance floor but stood aside.

"Pft. I could dance better than all of these groms." Mason said as he took off his jacket.

[member="Alace T'Ran"]

Alace T'Ran

One With The Force; The Force Is With Her
Alace's Dance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJXdJAJ1OPc

Alace stepped into the line. She usually didn't partake in going to clubs because it gets too loud although this was a different occasion. She was very excited when her old dance teacher from Jedha contacted her to meet up again at the club on Corusaunt. Alace was one of her top students and they were always in contact. She knew her ever since she was only just a child. Alace continued standing in line until she got to the front.

"Name?" The bouncer asked.

"Name? Oh... Oh... Yes... Name." Alace said awkwardly as she approached the bouncer "Uh... Alace... Yes... Alace T'Ran."

"Come on in." The bouncer said nonchalantly before shouting "Next!"

When she stepped in, the first thing Alace noticed as she walked into the club was the different attire. She looked so out of the ordinary with her black robes, she almost felt a bit embarrassed. The next thing she noticed was the loud, blaring music. It was starting to give her a light headache, but she'd have to deal. The music wasn't even something she'd normally listen to. She usually listens to classical, spiritual, or other music genres like that.

Alace stepped through the club, avoiding any contact with others. She was looking for her old dance teacher but she found no trace of her. At the bar? No. By the disk jockey? No. At the dining tables? No. At the dance floor? Alace suddenly got surprised by the dance floor. She didn't see that before. She was mesmerized by those dancing ad she didn't even noticed how she started walking towards them. She stopped next to a teenage boy standing aside the dance floor. He made a rude comment towards the dancers and said he could do better. Alace agreed. They weren't optimal.

Suddenly, Alace felt a mysterious compulsion to step up to the dance floor and begin a dance that she learned long ago in front of everyone in the club.

Mason scanned the club, he loved the place. The blare of the music is what he loved the most. A shirtless male server walked by with a tray of drinks and Mason smiled. "Hey babe." The boy in pink said as he took one of the neon colored drinks and left credits in its place. The server nodded and smiled before leaving. Mason downed the drink and noticed out of the corner of his eye, a woman. Pale skin and white hair and black robes. She was so out of place it almost made Mason laugh. The boy watched as she suddenly made her way to the dance floor she began to do a dance that he hadn't seen done at one of these clubs. To him it was off beat like it should be only danced at recitals or during a ball. He started to laugh, he thought it was cute that she didn't care. She was just dancing. His laugh was more for embarrassment. He made his way to the dancefloor and avoided her flailing and rolling around. He danced with the club's electronic beat, smirking he danced over to her.

"Um what's with the dancing? I think you're in the wrong place babe." he asked with a chuckle.

[member="Alace T'Ran"]

Alace T'Ran

Alace was entranced by her own dance until she danced her way to the teenage boy who made a comment on the other's dancing. His comment suddenly made her stop dancing. She stared at the boy in response. That felt a bit rude in Alace's opinion. "Thank you for your... Erm... Critisism. At least I danced well. I'd be happy for you to show me what club dancing is like." She looked at the ground in embarrassment after what she did.

[member="Mason"]

Mason's faceplate stuck out as he smiled. The teen felt his body get swept away by the beats of the music. The woman apologized and asked Mason to show her what real club dancing was. Mason grinned as he skated his hips. He sensed a bit of sarcasm in her voice, but he couldn't read her face because she was looking to the floor.

"Well first of all, you stick out like a sore thumb, your black dress..." Mason trailed off with an overdramatic shiver. "It doesn't work." Mason smirked and his hand through his hair.

"Only Scrubs dance like that. There's no place for dancing like that here." Mason said as he quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her behind him. Mason was almost a foot taller than the white haired person he was dragging that made him smile.

Mason brought the woman to the face painting station and stood her in front of the artist. "What do you want to be? Think any animal in the galaxy." Mason asked as a female server walked by with a tray. He smirked as he grabbed another glowing flask. He grabbed the flask and pulled it off the tray before paying just like he did earlier. "Thanks." Mason said with a wink. He then shoved the flask towards the woman.

"Here, drink." He smiled as and continued to dance to the beat. "I'm Mason by the way." Mason said over the noise.

[member="Alace T'Ran"]

Alace T'Ran

Alace looked at her dress weakly "But- But... I like my robe. And... And Scrubs? What does that even mean?" She said quietly. Before she knew it, she was being pulled by this teenager through the club in front of a woman with paint. Alace instantly freaked out. What was she going to do with the paint? She didn't want to be covered in paint. "Uh... Nexu?" She eyes suddenly widened when the woman suddenly "attacked" her with paint. She eventually learned to calm down and sat there silently as her face was being painted.

"No... I don't drink." She told [member="Mason"] "By the way, I'm Alace."

Mason laughed as he watched her look down at her dress. She asked what what scrub even meant. Mason smiled. "um scrub is almost like grom. Like most of these people here are groms...And spoiled rich people and high rollers." Mason said with a chuckle. He watched as the artist fiercely began to paint her to look like a Nexu.

Mason smirked when the artist finished. "Thanks hon." Mason said to the artist. She nodded and Mason looked to Alace.

"Wait wait wait you don't drink?...Well then more for me." Mason downed the flask then put it on a passing server's tray. He gave a smile to Alace and his whit teen shined in the blacklight's color.

"So you're telling me you've never been here?" The teen was in disbelief.
[member="Alace T'Ran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom