Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only fools and cortosis

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
Lyth sat on the Hull of her Berdick awaiting the Client. Her hild had a Quantity of Cortisis
She was on Bespin near a small Fiz aid stand enjoying a smooth Malkan fruit smoothie.
trying to figure why Kami was sniggering about this job.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

A message was sent to Lyth Meran coming from the Voss temple.

"Hello, it's me you slugger Undin. I know you have enough Cortosis to make a droid. I'd like to buy that off you. 20k for it. Just come down to the Temple, give it to me I'll pay you and we sign a contract.".

The boy wanted the Cortosis for an upcoming project he had in mind. He sat in the library of said Jedi temple while two little surveilance droids flew around him and registered his moves, filming it and sending it to the data room.
Undin hadn't recovered completely from their accident and still wanted payback, but not now, not today. Today was about him making an honest deal, even if it was with one of his enemies.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Lyth Meran

" Skev " it was him. still business was Business .
Lyth suppressed a tremor trying to force herself to over come the shock.
the damage had healed she was supposed to meet this kid anyway. it was a part of the healing process.
she was supposed to scare the kid show him that if he turned to the darkside there were people who could kill him.
Lyth herself had no interest in the boy save the threatening her sister.
She suppressed the sickness in her stomach.
and entered her ship.

The boy got up with a bit of problem, his legs weren't in the best condition yet. He walked towards his room in the Temple and opened the door. In one of the drawers, he had stored some of his credits that he normally divided in bags of 1k each.

He put 20 bags on a small hovertrey that he let in his room and walked out. The boy took a little extra to be more carefull about his legs, but it was nice, it allowed him to appreciate things better and see things he would normally don't. As Undin arrived in the Main garden, he sat in a nearby bench and relaxed while he expected a response.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Lyth Meran

Lyth docked and sent a message.
" Docked out side. Cortosis is in hanger. awaiting responce. " Lyth sent trying to suppress a panic.
her hart fluttered and she suppressed a urge yo vomit.
but she needed this. apparently according to a message from Kalis admitted [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] 's master wanted them both to meet.

A message came in in his holocomms, after he knew that she was going to take the deal, he started slowly walking towards the hangar of the temple. He arrived to a ship and made sure not to take a single step out of said hangar, as that might have been the limits of the Temple. He saw [member="Lyth Meran"] outside her ship, and trying to contain his anger, instead of saying the first word, he waited for her and went to check on the cortosis.

Lyth Meran

Lyth wobbled out on legs that were still unable to walk straight her balance was off.
" Cortosis is here. what happened was business you know that right?"
she said looking ioer to [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

He looked at the Cortosis. The boy took his lightsaber and activated it. With a quick maneuver he tried jabbing it into the metal, but as the blade made contact with the material, it vanished and reappeared a few seconds later. Undin turned it off, and with a quick turn towards [member="Lyth Meran"] he responded, with a smile "I know, oh and how are your wings doing.". He couldn't resist to mock at it atleast once, even if that meant having an angry fairy on him. But it wouldn't be quite a fairy without wings, more like a worm really.

Lyth Meran

She repressed the thoughts of the memory of the " Put them back on." repeated over and over.
" .... i'll live im working on a prosthetic. listen you keep your nose clean. i can't guarantee the next guy wont go easy on you. "
she admitted, typically iy would have been a trap as opposed to walking up and picking a fight.
"look i made this as an Apology." [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Undin was done as soon as he saw that weapon. What kind of sick joke was that? He took it and turned on his lightsaber. He layed it down in the floor and with a quick slash, the weapon was now in two. "Apologies accepted.", without turning his lightsaber off, he kept on going "Payment's in my room. Put the Cortosis in an hovertrey, lay it there, and take the credits.". The boy then, without giving her time to respond turned around and slowly started going to his room.
[member="Lyth Meran"]

Lyth Meran

" Well some one cant take laugh at himself. what was the agreed amount? note that and sigh the contract and the deal is done. " she giggled looking at the boys stern face.
" look ill get some things developed one of my sisters is working with saber tech. she made a light saber war hammer. "

"20k, and does it seem like I care?", he said as he opened the door to his room and the hovertrey with 20 bags containing 1k credits each. "Put the contract in the table and I'll sign it.". He took a pen that lyed in his coffee table and turned off his lightsaber so he wouldn't cut anyone.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Lyth Meran

Lyth shrugged the tried to make the kid laugh. but she just signed the contract and made to leave.
" you know that contract? those people wanted you dead for a reason think on that. Kami refused the contract make of it what you will. " she said turning.
" you have my number if you want to just talk. kami thinks theirs something to you "

Undin had a moment of realization... Kami didn't want him dead? Then that meant, that Lyth took the contract for the fun of it, damn bastard. "Well you can tell Kami, that she's pretty great. For a girl.", he then laughed and took the contract. After a quick read, he signed his name at the bottom and handed the paper to [member="Lyth Meran"] for her to do the same.

Lyth Meran

" i took the contract before some on took you out from orbit. i gave you a chance to defend yourself and to knock some sense in to you. use that cortosis right.[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]"

Undin ignored her, and with a push, he and her should be out of the his room that he locked behind. The boy then made his way into the gardens of the Temple to meditate and think of ways to use the Cortosis.
What things could he do? Knives for soldiers? Coated arrow tips? He had no set idea yet, but he knew it would be easy to make something usefull for the Order of The Silver Jedi.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

(Exit Post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom