Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One year review…

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Hey guys,

I started this game back in April last year and it’s been a hell of a lot of fun so far. I learn new things every day and everything I learn about this game seems to inspire and motivate my creativity. I really appreciate the way this game is structured as it seems to reward creativity rather than punishing it. I have extremely limited play-by-post RP experience in the distant past, but what little I have done is definitely not as rewarding as this.

That being said, I’m working on some new stuff but before it takes off I was hoping for some feedback on my writing/gameplay/conduct. Until now, I’ve been content to “learn by screwing up” because that’s simply just how I usually like to do things, but I’d like to do things differently moving forward since this is gonna be a lot of work.

I am particularly interested in feedback on my portrayal of military storytelling, as that is where I typically like to focus. Naturally, I’m simply not a member of the armed forces in any way, and all of my writing is inspired by other military story writers. Feedback and advice on that particular facet is most certainly welcome to me as I wish to improve on that.

I look forward to any advice that anyone has to offer! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom