Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One target, two Assassin's?

Grimm

Coruscant

Grimm had been tasked to deal with an important target, someone that needed to be rid of. He was some important marketer in the higher up society of Corusant. He was flying through the city, going back to his office and planning a deal to level out tier two companies. Trying to get them to be regulated and lower there income to provide for the replubic. It was such a low bearing trick and he had to be dealt with. So he would be the one to collect the very high paying job, that could make his career and leave his mark on this world.

He had already planned for the next move, by waiting at his home. Setting up his trap for the first person to enter the room and getting ready to finish off his target. Yet, he wondered if everything would go according to plan now.

@[member="Zero"]

Taking the sword out of the guards back, I was already inside. Even though I was aligned with the Republic, the credits for this man were high, and I needed the credits. Moreso wanted them really. Under the mask of my suit I smiled brightly as I pulled the guard up into the attic of the home. Setting him there, and wiping my songsteel blade of the gore on the man's jacket. I was silent as the Official should be home any time soon. The thing about the Courscant official, was that his house was on lockdown. If the door was even opened, he would know about it. I had to be quick. and so as he would walk in, I would cleanly slice his throat open and run past him out the door and on to the bounty.

Silently I waited, only to hear breathing below me. I thought I had killed the guard. Moving like a ghost I got down from the attic and with the help of strong muscles could angle myself along the ceiling where nobody would think to look. and slowly I turned to see through the door was another man, sitting in waiting. I smiled brightly. He thought he was going to take this man. I might as well play nice with the man. Being a Jedi hunter for a time meant that I could probably kill him with ease. I dropped down into the door frame with my sword drawn.

clearly I was here to kill him as well.

@[member="Grimm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom