Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sword To Rule Them All

Drett briefly woke up from his unconsciousness and looked at his right hand. It grasped a crimson stained blade. He then passed out...

8 years have passed since Drett had been taken in by Xalton. He was now 25 and Rebka was 26. Xalton had taken on a new, young body....

''Drett!'' Xalton called from downstairs.
''Yeah?'' he responded.
''I've got all the materials to start alchemizing the blade.''
''Alright, I'll be down in a minute.''
Drett picked up his titanium sword trotted down the stairs.

''Let me get some breakfast first'' Drett would yell to Xalton as he scrambled through the kitchen.
Drett opened a pantry door and reached inside. He reached around until he felt a bag. Pulling it out, he opened it and grabbed a handful of beef sticks. He bit into several of them and finished them quickly. Filling his cup half full with water, he chugged it and then filled it back up to the top. Cup of water in one had, sword in the other, he walks out into the yard to greet Xalton.

''Did you get the vials of blood?'' Drett would inquire upon exiting the house.
''Yeah'' Xalton would gruffly reply. ''Took me a while to get clean samples, had to ask around the spaceport for a few days but I got 'em'' he continued.
''How many did you end up with?''
''Ten''

''Place it here'' Xalton said, motioning to an engraved stone table.
Drett would gently place the sword on the table, and Xalton would spin it to the correct position.
''Do you have the tome?'' Drett asked.
Xalton retrieved a old, rotting book from his satchel.

''The dust'' Xalton would hold a hold a hand out to Drett.
Drett would place a cloth sack in the open palm.
Xalton untied it and grabbed a pinch of the dust, spreading it evenly over the blade.
''Eet-e von cai-u'' After Xalton said this, the dust exploded making the metal bendable.

Xalton then started to inscribe some writing on the base of the blade. It was ancient Sith language.
The metal was hard to move, and was cooling fast. Xalton acted quickly to write the inscription, making sure to make no errors.
After the inscription was finished, Xalton stepped back and observed his work.
''Well done'' Drett said.

While the metal was still cooling, Xalton poured just enough of the vials of blood to fill the inscription with the crimson liquid. He then sat down on a nearby wood stool and waited for it to cool.
''We close?'' Drett asked.
''Yes, very close'' Xalton responded.

''Have you continued your work on the heart stun technique?'' Xalton asked as they waited.
''Yes'' Drett replied, simply. ''I can now do semi-regularly now, I have an effective grasp over the power.
''What about Force Speed?''
''I have almost mastered that power, I practice it every day as you suggested.''
''Force Insanity?''
''I still have a long way to go''

''What are the effects of this enchantment again?'' Drett inquired
''Upon death or amputation of a limb of a non-force user, the body or body part's flesh will disintegrate. The enchantment also makes your titanium blade just as a strong as a lightsaber, almost indestructable. I'm also adding these.'' Xalton held up several crystals.
''They will enhance some of your force powers, mainly force speed, heart sun, force insanity and dun moch.''
''How are you going to add them to the blade?''

''I'm going to ground them up and sprinkle them over the enchantment. Which-'' Xalton got up and grasped the sword ''-is now done.''
Xalton would then produce a large stone bowl from his satchel and motion to a crushing device across the yard.
''Crush these and bring them back to me'' he would instruct Drett.
Xalton dropped the crystal in Drett's hand, in his other he handed the bowl.

Placing the crystal underneath a large obsidian slab, Drett wondered if this would work. He stepped back and yanked the lever attached the the primitive machine. The slab fell with hundreds of pounds of force and flattened the crystals into dust with a satisfying crunch. Drett would then sweep the dust into the bowl he had and walked back over to Xalton. Xalton took the bowl from Drett and placed it on the table.

Xalton sprinkled the multi-colored dust onto the already colored inscription and it appeared to be absorbed by the blood.
''Uko uko, fra-wikee wikee'' Xalton spoke under his breath, reading from the tome. Xalton then sprinkled more of the blood on the inscription to cover up the dust. The inscriptions seemed like they could hold gallons of blood and not overflow.
''Now, we wait.'' Xalton said, walking back to the house.

Upon inspection of the blade, a few hours later, the blood was firmly caked on the inscriptions.
''Fetch the blowtorch'' Xalton comanded Drett. Drett then trotted off to the shack all the tools were kept. He fumbled around, until finally seizing the torch located on the top shelf. He left the shack and shut the door behind him. Passing the torch to Xalton, he sat back down.
''Stand back'' Xalton said, putting on a welder's mask that seemed to come from nowhere.

Drett stepped back and prepared himself for the unexpected. Xalton then proceeded to torch the caked on blood covering the inscription. It sparked for a moment, then suddenly and violently exploded. Xalton the lifted his mask and examined the inscription.
''Perfect!'' he exclaimed. He then took the sword off the stone table and dunked it in a nearby wooden barrel filled with water.
''It's finished'' he added, handing it to Drett.

Drett twisted the sword around, examining it. It's craftsmanship and detail was extraordinary, a lot of work had gone into it's creation and then enchantment. He swung it a few times, eventually sheathing it in the scabbard attached to his belt.
''Well try it'' Xalton said, motioning to some of the rats that littered the grotto. ''Remember your Vaapad training'' he added.
Drett snuck over to one of the rodents and lanced him, it's flesh evaporated off it's body leaving only the charred bones.
''Not good for hunting'' he said comically.
''You don't hunt with a sword'' Xalton retorted.

''Keep it with you where ever you go, the enchantment provides a boost to those force powers I was telling you about.'' Xalton instructed.
''How near does it need to be for it's effects to work?'' Drett inquired.
''It'll work while it's sheathed, probably even if it's at your feet. It works on a proximity level, it's effects are present when it's across the room but it has a minimal effect compared to when you hold it or when it's sheathed.''

''Does it affect other force users?'' he asked.
''No, remember I used your blood for the vials. It is directly linked to your DNA and blood, now if you had a clone made it might work...I'm not entirely sure''
''Do the disintegration effects work for others?''
''No, same principal. Your blood, only you get the benefits. To everyone else it's just a regular sword, except for it's unbreakable properties.''

''Unbreakable?'' Drett asked.
''I take that back, a black whole or a weapon of mass destruction could destroy it. You are safe from lightsabers and blaster bolts, however.''
''We really need to work on Shii-Cho'' Drett said
''Let's finish our Vaapad lessons now, you're almost at a mastery over it, you've worked very hard these past years.''
Xalton stepped back and activated a green lightsaber. A sparring match was about to start.

Drett held out the blade, and touched it to the green lightsaber. It's resiliency held true and was not affected by the saber.
''Let's begin the battle'' Xalton said, entering a Shii-Cho stance.
Drett fell into a Vaapad stance ''Yes, let's'' he said.
The two began to duel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom