Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private One of Us

will you sink down to me?
fe85652bc796447762345cf79464f075.jpg

Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center
Military District, Coruscant

// Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru \\
This would probably be Damsy's last act as a Jedi.

Though she had no plans to get caught red-handed—Syreni could just pop them in and then right back out, easy—neither did she have any to show up tomorrow or the next day or any after that at the Temple. Even if they couldn't prove her guilt empirically, surely her chronic absence would be enough.

Keziah had told Damsy after overhearing something about a Sithspawn prisoner handover during one of her aimless wanderings of the Temple. After asking around a bit more herself, both amongst New Jedi and Coruscant Security Force detectives, the Siren found out that the Spawn in question had been found in former Sith space by a Jedi sect not the NJO, but had been handed over to them nonetheless soon after. From there, she had been transferred into the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center in the Military District.

Damsy had staked out the very same prison a few times over. Maybe once with Dag, but who could really say? Probably just him; she was trying to wipe everything associated with the man from her memory. Wasn't having much luck, that being said, but was trying.

She had toured it too, going one time to interrogate a man associated with a fungal outbreak from a popular local diner. Funky cheese. She could still catch a whiff every now and then, of a few relatively harmless spores lodged in her over-sensitive olfactory system. This time though? She wasn't investigating anything at present, let alone a case with a tie to a random Sithspawn.

It didn't prove too hard to ascend a nearby spire though. With her credentials, she barely gained a second look, and all of those were based in momentary attraction. Damsy paid them no mind as she reached the roof and let herself out onto it, her true destination near on the horizon. She came to kneel at the roof's dropoff. After glancing down at the heavy hover traffic below, she scooted back on her haunches and closed her eyes.

If I was a Sithspawn,

she was though,

what room would I be in? she thought as she reached out to feel for any Force signatures alike her own.

Last edited:

Alina_divider.png.png

This was the fate she deserved. Expected, even. She could of lived the life of a house pet, hiding away to get the affection of someone who's heart belong to another. Safe, boring. Lonely. Instead she chose to try and be something better. More. And got caught. Well, more surrendered. Should she have fought for her freedom? .. Nah, not against Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion . They'd fought enough in the past, and she wasn't the same person caught up in the lies and false promises of the Sith.

Now, as she sat in an empty room with no windows and no apparent doors, she felt bored. Was this her life now? An ex Sith imprisoned for the rest of her days. She took some satisfaction in that her days were in fact numbered. What she was needed to feed on people. Being kept in isolation as she was now? The hunger pangs were constant. Every time the guards came by to pass her a lunch that would never sate it, she felt the temptation to rip through the door and feast grow.

She'd either go irreversibly feral and get shot like a dog, or still have some mental facility left and do the same regardless. Her eyes closed as she leaned against the wall. They were studying her, that's what she realized. Sithspawn that fed off people and resurrected the dead, according to reports. Ironic that her feeding and controlling the dead had nothing to do with her nature as a Sithspawn.

They'd only learn that she was a failed experiment. Would they dispose of her then?

".. This kinda sucks, I guess."

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat

It took about a half hour of concentration to manage astral projection, another to catch Alina's scent, so to say, and yet another to actually find her. So much for a simple in and out. She should have expected the setback though; she had never done this before. Neither a jailbreak nor the trick.

The energy that walked the halls was almost entirely Damsy's, none of Syreni's. The Siren had learned through no particular lesson she could recount that siphoning her alter's powers from her granted herself that same power for a limited time. Damsy had known since splitting on Dagobah that Syreni's intrinsic pull on the Dark was dangerous, and it had only been growing. Sometimes steadily, other times exponentially. Her abilities outshone Damsy's own, so surely the latter could use the boost.

But additionally, the forceful loan weakened Syreni for the same amount of time Damsy was transferred her Abilities—for just as long as it took her to take them back.

A Dark aura finally strolled into Alina's cell through the barred doors. Damsy did not bade the empyrean to do any more; she wondered if her fellow Sithspawn would notice her first.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Alina_divider.png.png

It wasn't the dark aura that Alina noticed. Such things were beyond what she could do. A scent, another. In a cell that should of been empty, another had arrived. But the door didn't open. She raised a brow, glancing towards the new presence intruding on her pity party with a frown. "If you're there to kill me or interrogate or something, get it on with already. Jail is boring." That, or she was getting cranky from her lack of meals.

Hard to tell where the annoyance in her tone was coming from.

".. No seriously is someone there?"

Alina_divider.png.png

Sure enough, a guard passed by. Alina's lips thinned to a frown. Not here to kill her or torture? ".. Alright. Fine. I'm bored." That was as good of a reason as any to escape with a stranger from a Jedi holding cell, right? Sides, she'd go feral here soon enough if she didn't get to eat something. "You're not like, a devil on my shoulder, right? .. Actually, are you real? Who are you?

Just making sure I'm not y'know, going crazy. Voices in the head, who knows what it could mean."

Damsy had expected a little more interest, even from a complete stranger, seeing as she had just offered her a jailbreak.

"I'm real," she promised. "Am standing 'cross the road, in fact. I'll tell ya my real name later, but you mighta heard of me as Risha."

Risha Upasi. That was the name going around with all the shadowy whispers of the Sithspawn Sanctorium. If she wasn't their leader, she was a key contact for prospective to make. The only question was if Alina had heard of them somewhere, somehow, between where she had been picked up to where she now found herself.

Damsy smiled to herself, a bitter secret Alina couldn't see. The Siren knew about those voices all to well.

Alina_divider.png.png

"Mmnope. Dunno a Risha." She was still relatively new to Coruscant. And, well. To the galaxy as of late. The brief exposure she had to the changes through her time in the CIS wasn't enough for her to learn much. And her diving back into old Sith Space to focus on helping people didn't help. She stood up, rolling her shoulders. Stretching. Gotta be limber for a jailbreak, right?

"I'll trust you for now. If this is some weird plot to get me out and collect the bounty I'll rip you apart and eat you, though." The threat, or how calmly she said it. Hard to say what might be more unsettling.

"After you, Risha, mysterious voice in my head."

Strike out.

It seemed alright though. Alina was gracious enough to give her at least one more foul, but she wouldn't need it. She wasn't going to turn her in for a bounty. The Reef needed population much more than funds at present. Plus, it'd be just about the biggest irony on the planet if Damsy was to turn her back on one of their own even if their pocketbook was running out of leaves.

<I won't let cha down,> Damsy said. <Be ready to run,> she then instructed. She could teleport them to the other roof, but only if they got out of this Force nullifying cell. And then to safety. It'd take some time to channel that specific Power. The only problem was she couldn't see as an aura the same way her body could. So, she'd have to rely on Alina and her judgement. <I'll break open the door, but you'll have to find us some cover from there. Can you do that?>

Alina_divider.png.png

Run? Ah, better than fighting at least. "Don't worry about the door." Alina cracked her knuckles as she stepped over to it. If she was going to break out, better it looked like it was her own power. "Gotta make it look like I did it alone, right?" That way whatever or whoever the voice in her head belonged to could deny being involved. And, y'know, give Alina a place to lay low.

Sides, she wanted to show off a bit. Damsy Callat Damsy Callat wasn't someone she knew. And with her earlier threat.. Alina brought her fist around, slamming it into the door. Without the Force people shouldn't be able to do it, but the Sangnir's fist connected, and the door went flying. Ripped from it's hinges, the frame. Slamming into the opposite wall. Alarms started to blare in her ears as she stepped out, idly shaking her hand.

"Alright where to Ms. Voice."

Bam!!

Ashla feth!

Damsy didn't realize at the time, but the shock of Alina's sudden blow momentarily reassociated her own energy with her body and caused her to take half a step back on the roof.

Then, back in the prison cell, Damsy asked rhetorically, <Didn't you hear me?!> What part of 'it's up to you to find cover' was unclear? Ignoring the answer, Damsy floated back through the walls. The intact duracrete thrummed against her otherworldly presence like electricity jumping around within a storm cloud. It was slightly uncomfortable. She imagined that this was the opposite of Kal Kal 's physicality conundrum.

Once back in the hallway, she noticed the fuzzy blue glows of bodies in the motion of running. Scampering to answer the alarm, surely. She squinted her empyrean eye and decided that they were all a floor of more below based on their shrunken sizes, and the main stairway was to...

Damsy assumed to the right, as that was the direction most of them were running in. She couldn't see infrastructure in this form very well. Actually, not at all. She could only fell structures when she came upon them.

<I'm a Voice! I'm not an Eye!>

Alina_divider.png.png

Alina blinked. Slowly. Glancing to where she figured the Voice might be. Likely looking in the complete opposite direction though. All with a face of just.. Disbelief. Grant it not like Damsy Callat Damsy Callat could see her expression. "Wait, what? You want to break me out but you can't even see where we're going? How does that even help!? You just gonna hype me through this?" Shit. Fuck.

At least the guards were human. Well, human and whatever else. They had blood, that's what mattered. She could feel blood. So she ran. Bursting down the halls, avoiding the crowds. She was fast. Completely taking advantage of the fact most assumed the Sith and such kept here were just normal people without their connection to the Force. "Fuck it! I'm running to the roof!"

<I didn't think you were gonna break down the door!>

Well, Damsy was going to too. But with more finesse of course, courtesy of Syreni, by short-circuiting the local alarm system and then shatterpointing the door. That would have given Alina ample time to lead the effectively blind, but now that plan had gone out the nearest window.

Damsy latched onto Alina and was able to follow her down the hall. <No, wait!> she exclaimed. Not the roof. Any pursuer would be able to see her up there—the flesh and blood her—and could ID her as a Jedi. The maleffect of that couldn't be understated, for both of them. <Hunker us down somewhere. Please!"

Alina_divider.png.png

"You said you were going to break down the door! I figured I could do it and y'know, show off so my threat wasn't just me spouting hot air!" Yeah, now she was arguing with the voice in her head. Despite Damsy Callat Damsy Callat already assuring her that the voice was real, Alina couldn't help but feel a little crazy. But, wait, find a place to hide? Alina grumbled before turning her gaze around, stopping her sprint in the middle of the hallway.

"Aaahhh fuck!" Everything had gone to shit pretty quickly. She took a breath, then kicked out. Her foot connected, echoing down the hall. A hollow sound. She blinked, then looked to the side of where she kicked. A hatch.

She opened it and dove in without a second thought. And regretted it. Immediately she could smell rot. A trash shoot. "Of fucking course.." She grumbled as she hit the bottom, closing her eyes. Yeah, she hated this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom