Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Hundred Young Gods OOC

One of the simpler dominions, One Hundred Young Gods revolves around the creation of new Dreadguard and the taking of Mustafar as a forge world. Galactic Alliance is welcomed by the Dreadguard, be they Jedi, soldiers, pilots, etc.

Once planet side we will be clashing with some of the more tyrannical lava barons and their private armies. Very straightforward stuff.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/71582-one-hundred-young-gods-ga-dominion-of-mustafar/

[member="Kiyron"] - Excellent. I will be taking this one to detail the conversion of regular men into MK III Dreadguard. If that is where you want yourself to be, I would be more than happy to use this thread for that, and use your transition as part of it. I know you had concerns with your posting speed, but we can work on it easily.

Kiyron

K
[member="Ijaat Akun"]

Okay, cool. That sounds like it'll be a good place for him then.
It'll be slow for the next day or so, then I have some more time for a day or two, and then I'll be gone for several days, so it should be enough to get some in.

[member="Kiyron"] - I have some hours to pour into it tonight, and then I work tomorrow, sleeping some Friday, and am busy Saturday, but off Sunday and Monday. If this works into your schedule, that is great, i'll hold off on doing much posting until you are ready?

Kiyron

K
[member="Ijaat Akun"]

That sounds probably doable. I have classes nearly all of tomorrow into mid-evening, and then only afternoon stuff on Friday, nothing on Saturday, and then leaving Sunday and will be back Wednesday night. I can probably do some stuff through my phone during those days. Not a lot though. Then after Thursday, I'll be pretty open, minus the multiple essays I have to write by the week after that.

[member="Kiyron"] - We will make it work and get your augments done, if that is what you want to happen. Once that is done, we'll work on giving you some armor and weapons and getting you out to the forefront, eh?

Rook said:
the taking of Mustafar as a forge world
I own a mine there, which I will gladly let other members of the Alliance use - especially the Dreadguard whom might use metals as much as I do. (I own a company which creates metals, old and new, with a little touch of alchemy/magic to make them better quality than found elsewhere).

Might jump in if that sounds like something you fellows might want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom