Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One for All...

Caid Centurion

C
OOC: Thread is a follow-on to the First Order Dread Nebula dominion

Ciardha was motionless for several moments as he slowly inhaled. "I see." Without turning to regard [member="Miles Cormin"], Ciardha Ren replied to the Stormtrooper's inquiry. "Yes, Trooper. Take her into custody." Part of Ciardha was curious to see what the general outcome of the confrontation would in fact be.

However, on a larger note, the Ren simply preferred not to move things along. He had already lingered in this particular system much longer than he'd intended. The reality of his ever-expanding competing priorities was such that...he could rather ill-afford to remain so rooted in a position for any stretch of time.

Turning, Ciardha began a casual retreat to the door, waiting for the Stormtrooper to execute his orders.

[member="Saki lin"]

She looked at him somewhat shocked yet took a breath in and looked to [member="Miles Cormin"] as she steeled herself"you may cuff me however" she said and looked to the ren " I do not see the reason why I am being cuffed and detained I currently have done nothing wrong at all

She would wait...she preferred not in cuffs...but she was patient...one didn't make quick bold moves with a reason
[member="Caid Centurion"]

Miles Cormin

M
[member="Saki lin"]

"I'm sure you'll be fine," Miles said, pulling out a pair of binders, "Just don't resist. Nothing's going to happen to you." Miles walked around behind the woman and clapped her hands in the cuffs. He then prodded her in the back with his blaster.

"Move along," he said.

Caid Centurion

C
Satisfied that things were in order, Caid guided the detainee and trooper back out into the main corridors. "You have no clearance cylinders on, and you're sequestered in a completed area of the station." Pausing, Caid hazarded a glance back at [member="Saki lin"] before continuing, "There are rather few...non-humans among the First Order. This is merely a precaution until your identity can actually be confirmed."

In truth, Caid had done simply because he needed to compel her compliance. He didn't have any desire to linger on the station longer than necessary attempting to cajole or convince the girl to follow him. Yes, perhaps she would have conceded, but it mattered little. If she'd resisted being taken into custody, he would have just killed her and been done with it. After all, it was shaping up to be that kind of a day.

Eventually, they re-emerged into the hangar where the Captain and the rest of his troopers were waiting. "Did you secure the Engineer?"

[member="Miles Cormin"]

She put her arms behind her back remain calm and collected as she looked to the trooper [member="Miles Cormin"]" crisp cool and the best way to say that any normal civie would be calmed by that" she said in light praise before lookimg to [member="Caid Centurion"] as she kinda got a embarrassed blush....of course she'd forget ptu clearances she had forgot to ask them then again storming off to sulk was a stupid idea to begin with...

I now realize I forgot to swing by security for them I apologize"she said as she kept on listening and raised a eye brow "that I have notice and most...are not to friendly about having a non human beside them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom