Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Onderon beasts/animals and lore

Hey there!

I'm planning some things for a character story that involves her going back to Onderon.
While I got ideas, I figured I'd see if anybody has made creatures or bits of lore that they're fond of and wouldn't mind me possibly using?

Can be anything!

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Onderon is a level/location in the second KOTOR game, but IIRC you spend the majority of the time in the capital city of Iziz and don't really venture out into the wild. It's probably fairly similar to the Dxun level of the game, however, and that has an assortment of creatures you have to fight your way through.

Aside from that, the only piece of lore I can think of that would be really relevant is that the planet had an ancient tradition of exiling convicted criminals out into the wilderness to be eaten by predators. But instead of dying, some of them learned to tame the creatures and developed their own culture centered around being beastmasters.

The planet's got some other story stuff related to the Sith having (I think) conquered it at some point as part of an empire, y'know, standard stuff like that. And of course there was a big battle fought there involving Nomi Sunrider, the Qel-Dromas, and maybe Exar Kun? I'm fuzzy on the details.

This character (Quietus) has e x t e n s i v e history on Onderon, ruling it, lore on the Beast Tribes, and lore with factions of yore.

I'm at the point where I don't participate in factions anymore and haven't for many years. I don't have the time. If you would like to incorporate the vast history of Onderon written into it since TGC (circa 2003) across two major SW forums and many many many major factions, feel free to reach out to me and I will fill you in.

If you don't, that's totally fine to and you can have at it like a clean slate and make of it what you want.

My stories involving Onderon are closed/private and will likely never cross guards with the factions or forum at large ever again. So either/or makes no difference to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom