Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once upon a Prime... [Yavin Prime][Past]

Before anything Break looked down at his pad crunching the numbers. Looking at the large crates and estimating the value.
"Any crate full of the metals is approximately 20,500 credits each for the metals alone. Anything else that the seller would tack on afterwards is all left up to physical labor compensation."
He brushed his hair from his face and looked at the buyer. He knew he was aiming high but haggling was part of the way this worked. Plus this was high quality metal that was rather hard to come by.

"I believe this is what one would call fair no?"

[member="Captain Larraq"] [member="Triam Akovin"]

Orick tilted his head, he knew exactly what the gem he was being shown was, and he knew it's worth. he whistled softly at the sight of the gem, something like that could prove very valuable to his endeavors in the near future, hell it could buy him a whole fleet of ships with which to smuggle with. He glanced over at his partner and nodded softly, not really worrying about what the woman thought, it was the right move and he was going to push for them to take it. Even if the prices didn't match up perfectly, he would rather get the material off of his ship before it got to hot to handle, better to let this guy, whoever he was, handle the heat of the deal.

He smiled brightly and nodded as he replied, " I think that seems more than fair, you sir, have yourself a deal." He was more than ready to unload the cargo for that price and the sooner it was off of his ship, the sooner he had a small fortune on board in its place. he stepped forward and held out his hand. " Pleasure doing business with you."

[member="Captain Larraq"] | [member="Triam Akovin"] | [member="Break"]

"Holy mother of kark. I'll take it. Pleasure doing business with you Mr.. Call me any time you need more material, maybe I'll get the gang back together." She smiled at the rest of the little team. Unfortunately, she didn't really hear the little boy say his amount, because it was probably a lot less than these priceless gems she about to divvy out amongst themselves.

So that was that, she left her career into a hermit life for six years on a happy note, and enough cash to last her through retirement. Signing contracts with a lucrative Mandalorian seemed to be extremely profitable. She wouldn't mind doing it again in the future.

FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom