Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private On Thin Ice

On Thin Ice
rocks-frozen-lake.jpg
Tags: Corin Autem Corin Autem
Equipment:Lady of Steel's Cybernetic Leg, Winter Clothes.​
It had been a hot moment since Lilanna had taken to ice, but here she was. Skating had been something of a passion of hers in her youth, but what she was rather excited with was to share it with her special someone. Fastening the devices to her winter boots, the newly bladed edges of her skates were ready to traverse the thick frozen slate of ice before she and Corin. It had taken an act of the Force to secure her girlfriend the time off, and be able to convince her to come along with Lilanna on this little trip.​
Between the schedules that the two kept, it was a miracle they spent as much time as they did. Though, most of that had to do with their work intersecting. After all, if Lilanna wasn't active in Corin's unit, seeing the lovely red head would be a great deal more difficult. But thankfully, that wasn't a concern for the time being. Stepping onto the ice, Lilanna gave a small push away from the snow bank she had been preparing herself upon, and slowly skated in a circle, before returning to where she had come from. Removing herself from the ice, she eagerly awaited Corin's reaction, arms crossed as she waited for the Ultranaut to arrive, eyes fixed on the small cabin they had rented for this coming weekend. "Cor-Bear, do I need to come and pull you out of there?" Lilanna called out, and immediately knew she was going to pay one way or another saying Corie's nickname openly. Thankfully for Lil, they were rather secluded, but Corie wouldn't forget this crime.​
Oh well, it was worth the trouble she was going to get into. She hadn't felt this excited in a long time.​

oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

On Thin Ice
Tag: Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

Listening as the door slid closed behind her, Corin shook her head once more. Of all the things she had ever done, this was by far the stupidest. Or so she thought as she walked down the front steps, her feet dislodging chunks of snow as she went.

The sky above was cloudless, and light blue in the dawn. On a day like this, it made sense to be out and about, seeing the sights. The weather was brisk, but clear. And the town on the far side of the lake looked nearly as inviting as the cabin at her back. Maybe Lil would help her scope the place out once they were done skating?

Once they were done ice skating.

"Cor-Bear, do I need to come and pull you out of there?"

"Just give me a second damnit!" The Ultranaut called back, her words coming out in a fog. Pulling her jacket closed, Corin traipsed through the snow to where Lil awaited her. The skates her girlfriend had bought for her hung loosely in her right hand. Every other step brought them banging against her leg, but that was okay. She had thrown on thick winter clothes to fight the cold. It was an added bonus that the extra padding would also help her when she made it out onto the ice.

'Cause falling over on ice hurt. A lot.

"Can't believe you managed to talk me into this, Lil." Cor said as she ground to a halt at the shoreline. Finding a dry spot to plant her ass, the Ultranaut began unlacing her boots. "I'm starting to think you enjoy watching me suffer."

9lv2K7W.png

On Thin Ice
Tags: Corin Autem Corin Autem
Equipment:Lady of Steel's Cybernetic Leg, Winter Clothes.​
Feeling the approach of Corie, Lilanna steadied herself on the small bank of snow she found herself on. Corie's response prompted a smile to spread across her face, and the Warden eagerly awaited the woman's arrival. It didn't disappoint, though Corie seemed to be trying her best to remain miserable.​
In spite of the bulky winter clothing, Corie still looked as lovely as ever. Even with the sour attitude looming before her, she had anticipated such an occurrence. Frankly, she was just looking forward to spending time with Corin, without the concern of combat. "I'll give you all the time you need." She retorted, unable to wipe the smile from her face as Corin began to set about fastening her boots.​
Lilanna felt something, sensations she hadn't felt in years. She had previous relationships before in the past, but they hadn't felt like this. Lilanna felt...elevated, at peace even. It was a sense of peace that she hadn't known since before her time as a Sith. "You of all people should know, it's your smile that I treasure above all else." Her nose wrinkled at that, and tried to think if that was an original quote, or something she had read in a romance novel.​
Unsure of what to make of that, she would join Corin as the woman attempted to lace up her skates, all too eager to begin the lesson. "I haven't been skating since I was a small girl. So I appreciate you doing this for me." Lil whispered, her arms wrapping around Corin's arm, head resting gently on her shoulder.​
She wished she could have these moments all the time. But then, it would become harder to treasure moments like this.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom