Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On The Run

"Please?"
A'donari didn't want to fight. The idea of fighting seemed pointless at this time. What would it prove? Nothing good would come of it and besides it was attention he didn't need.​
"We can leave this moment. Allow me to walk to where I was going and we can both go about our lives. How does that sound?"
[member="Aeon Caedus"]​

"Please?"
A'donari didn't want to fight. The idea of fighting seemed pointless at this time. What would it prove? Nothing good would come of it and besides it was attention he didn't need.​
"We can leave this moment. Allow me to walk to where I was going and we can both go about our lives. How does that sound?"
[member="Aeon Caedus"]​

He had been about to take a step forwards, his foot was so close to the ground, but he paused anyway. The word please had been so unexpected that he actually scrambled for words and said, "what?" He could only wonder if this was some Jedi game.

"Leave the planet. That is it." He frowned at his own actions. What was he doing? He just felt obligated to be a 'good' person, because he was uncertain of how to proceed.

@A'donari Cinn

Expressionless and emotionless A'donari continued on, "Simple as that. You and I walk away to go on about our business and this world continues on it's way of living without knowing who we are. As you said, peace is happening all around us due to the oblivious nature of the people who live here. You weren't slaughtering anyone and I didn't walk past you to try and kill you. The night is still young and we have no reason to hate each other. Of course not speaking of your army invading and killing a lot of people but that doesn't mean that you have killed countless people or were the one to call in the order. Therefore our hands are not tied. We can still be friendly to one another."
[member="Aeon Caedus"]​

Staring over the pilot's shoulder, Kohai gazed once again upon her home planet. As her view got clearer and clearer, she could make out what appeared to be splotches of red lining Coruscant's surface. Is that really fire?

"I've sniffed about five strobes to the ten o' and I don't know what the Krayt-sized son-of-a-banshee is to our two."

The pilot's words snapped Kohai out of her reverie. Gripping the back of the pilot's chair, she awaited an update. She didn't like the idea of anything remotely "Krayt-sized" coming at them.

[member="Corvetta Salvo"] [member="Davik Tren"] [member="Robb Killian"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Aeon blinked.

"Yes, there is no reason to not be kind." He nodded his head respectfully and turned sideways to let him pass. His head stopped bobbing and his fists clenched.

"However my kindness has a limit, and I've told you to leave the planet. Our orders are enemies, but I respect you Jedi. Now do not tarry."

He knew he couldn't win against the Jedi, no matter how long the fight lasted. He even decided against attacking the Nautolan, for he didn't know who else was watching. There could have been more Jedi, just waiting to strike.

@A'donari Cinn

The ship lurched slightly as it decelerated out of light-speed, the hum of the hyper-drive lowered to an inaudible pitch, and the rumble of the sub-light engines could be heard even from the turret. The bluish streaks of stars passing at light-speed had been replaced by distant lights in a sea of black. It could have been a peaceful view, were it not dominated by the luminescent glow of Coruscant, Do I detect an extra touch of red on the surface?

Robb's thoughts were interrupted by Corvetta, muttering over the comm, "Frakkin' Sithspit, I've sniffed about five strobes to the ten o' and I don't know what that Krayt-sized son-of-a-banshee is to our two."

Robb blinked, paused, and blinked again. What? He liked his new crew, it had been a while since he found a group of people he could spend longer than a week with, but he was still a long way from used to Corvetta's particular way of speaking, her "space lingo", as she called it. Fortunately her message wasn't all that difficult to decipher, Five contacts at the ten o'clock and one big one at the two.

Though Robb hardly needed to understand her with the commanding view of the surrounding space granted by the turret's view-port. He keyed his headset to reply, "I'm not surprised, Coruscanti sky is far from quiet on a normal day, but the planet is facing occupation, we're bound to see some sith out here. From what I can tell no one's noticed us yet but I'll keep my eyes peeled."

He paused, considering their chances in a dogfight with a sith fleet. "I'd fly casual though, keep it cool, I'm not sure how much use this turret will be against anything bigger than us, especially with a cargo-hold full of Rhydonium."

Anything could happen here, we could land without any trouble, we could get boarded and inspected, which would not be good with that nautolan on board, or they'll 'vape' us or something... Robb did not like the thought of dying in space one bit, if he was going back to the mud, he was going to do it fighting. He realized he was gripping his hands together painfully tight, he took a deep breath and relaxed, he would need to remain calm if this got messy.

[member="Kohai Drenn"] [member="Corvetta Salvo"] [member="Davik Tren"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Davik Tren

The Friendly Fiend
Davik listened in carefully to what Corvetta had said over the communicator and there was no way that he could help in the indentification of the ship either, only that it was cruiser sized judging by the sensor description. The amount of chatter he was picking up from the surrounding area was immense, though most of it was patrol reports and docking permissions. Davik could hide their own communicae quite simply, but the Sith seemed to be fine with boasting their control of the capital planet.

"There's a lot of chatter... Lucky it's not about us."

Every once in a while, the advanced sensors would pick up the chatter of troop commanders, which often included messages about suppressing civilian resistance, or mopping up as they liked to say... These communications held an eerie tone to say the least.

[member="Corvetta Salvo"] [member="Robb Killian"] [member="Kohai Drenn"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Slow strides moved A'donari towards the Sith who had turned his body. While passing the man spoke again insisting on his departure of the planet.​
Just before A'donari reached the figure he disconnected and concealed his force signature again completely.​
"You have my word." his voice was soft, still, emotionless, and expressionless. Only loud enough for the man in beside him to hear.​
[member="Aeon Caedus"]​
Slow strides moved him down the dark depths of the planets lower world that few ventured down towards without sinister reasons. The interaction from moments before played back in his head of how quickly things could have gotten out of control. If a fight had broken out the consequences would have been great on either side. He was ever grateful to the force for allowing them both to leave safely.​
Moving through the darkness slowly was a task though a necessary way to travel. His gut was leading him towards a direction. Was it right to follow it? Did he honestly have a choice? A locked door to an elevator became accessible at his command. The doors slid open and he stepped in. A press of the button and a few seconds of waiting was all that it took before he was moving planet side again. The moments went by quickly while he kept his composure and allowed the silence to cleanse his head of thoughts. A ding sounded the doors opening in front of him to show his entrance to an old hidden Republic air hanger. Sitting in the center of the massive open area was what he had been in need of all along. A beautiful Eta-6 Delta-class Light Starfighter waited for him.​
Tnf8yMY.png
Moving slowly forward again A'donari reached out gently towards his surroundings checking for an ambush. Not as much as a twitch responded back to him while he made his march and opened the cockpit with the help of the force. It opened with a hisssss and his body weightlessly jumped up onto a wing before sliding into the seat and turning on the shuttle. There was no droid to help with diagnostics. Why was there never a droid when he needed one? A'donari went about checking the shuttle mainly on the holoscreen to his right. Soon it was clear that the bird was humming and ready to move. So was he. Pulling on the yolk in between his legs brought the ship into the air slowly. A'donari released his mind into the Light and engaged the engines into maximum shooting him out into the night sky and sending him rocketing towards the stars that waited in the distance.​

Corvetta flicked on the comms in the cockpit to listen in on the chatter. Things seemed fine and dandy, or as fine and dandy as Coruscant could be under Sith control. So far, no one seemed to mind their presence as they approached the city world. The five patrol vessels stayed to their portside and showed no signs of altering course, which seemed to indicate they were homefree until they hit atmosphere.

As Lost Cause penetrated the exosphere, the pilot glanced out to the starboard and caught the final golden glimmers of the fading horizon line as the sun gradually disappeared from their line of sight. All quiet on the western front as they were enveloped in the starless darkness of a filthy Coruscant night.

A light flashed on the control panel, accompanied by a brilliant ping. "Davik, air control--they're hailing us."

[member="Davik Tren"] [member="Kohai Drenn"] [member="Robb Killian"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom