Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the Run - LF Players

On the Run

PNJGSHH.jpg

The RP will follow the aftermath of the invasion of Coruscant. The One Sith has claimed victory over the world. Those who once allied themselves with the Republic are being hunted down. The soldiers and Jedi who had not made it off the world are forced to hide in the planet-wide city. The RP will be an underground RP in which the survivors of the aftermath try to stay in hiding whilst One Sith and others track them. I'll be having Hasjo come incognito to try and regroup some Jedi to get them off-planet, whilst One Sith supporters will act as opposition. If you want to join, it'll be a open thread so all are welcome. I'll post a link to the thread in here when it's up.

Corruck could be there.

He's in on the underworld scale and would surely help people escape capture, for the right price... :p

But I would gladly join with this guy, he would be helping the Republic, he has a thing for helping underdogs.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom