Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Vs New

So I recently paid the $5 to get back into my old photobucket account and I went through to download a bunch of stuff before I delete the account and I found some of my old photoshop masterpieces from 2006 on.

Do any of you have some of the first sigs or avis you created when you first started?

Here is where I was when I was 12
Untitled-1.jpg

alskdjf.jpg

rcopy-1.jpg

Ramal36copy.jpg

I don’t have access to my old photobucket account (which is probably for the best), but I did sort through the fever dream that was my old DeviantArt account. It’s mostly full of bad teenage poetry and awkward weeb digital art.

csXi3y6.jpg

I actually remember trying to model this after a much better piece of artwork where an outdoorsy scene was clipped against a texture. Yes, that is an anime character. I reiterate, weeb.

XlVGphg.png

I have no idea what lead to this one.

9pqIRdj.png

I made this as a birthday gift for a friend who was obsessed with Sasori from Naruto. I must have hit the soften filter in PSP8 like, a dozen times to achieve that poreless look.

mmNQxKG.png

I actually kinda like this one. Before I started playing around with blending textures, I used a lot of brushes.

2007 was a simpler time, and kid me was pretty creative before she got a job.

Oh man I went back through my old Photobucket for these bad boys!

Also Adonis Angelis IV Adonis Angelis IV Ramel's signature just threw me back about a decade. xD

bG4g5Qi.jpg

^. That one was the first signature I ever made when I started using PS. I think I used filter options to get it like that.

fOnBFX5.jpg

rO7hs3Q.jpg

wqp6Iyg.jpg

^. Then as I started to get more confident I started with overlays; and a ridiculous number of layers in some signatures.

uwLBXGP.jpg

IsgyM1L.jpg

^. I still like to use layers and overlays and different filters. Text is still a problem for me so I tend to leave it out now but I can definitely see the improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom