Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Old times sake

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

herve-groussin-aka-nuro-boba-fett-cave.jpg

S K Y H O L D
Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt |
Music: The Gang

The halls of Skyhold were warm despite the cold and mountainous terrain that dominated the north of Roon, But only a mandalorian could possibly find them inviting. Pillars of stone and durasteel held up the ceiling as the dimly lit hall ended, Making way for the large meeting room ahead. From each of these pillar hung a plethora of worn out banners from wires and rope, Each piece of worn fabric displaying the iconography of a clan that had pledged itself to Aloy Vizsla's cause; The flowerd branch of Clan Vizsla, The starbirds of Clan Wren, The owls of Kryze, The runes of Naudir, Even their ally's banner; House Solus. And many personal emblems unique to individual who made their home here, Such as Aloy's own Gurreck signet.

But at the far end of this room, Beneath silver rays of light shining through the myriad of banners, Were the two signets that mattered above all else;
The mandalorian mythosaur skull, Emblazoned in rich crimson on the largest banner of all, And flanking it on either side,
The Black Hand.

Beneath these motionless tapestries sat Aloy Vizsla, Atop a makeshift "Throne" made from little more than a few duracrete blocks with an
unidentified banner strewn over them. This was not the throne of a queen, If one could even call it that, But the chair of a representative. The seat of a warrior who did not expect to spend long on their rear.

It's occupant did not sit regally either. Her
prosthetic leg lay crossed over the other, With her elbow leaned against it, Supporting her chin which rest against her leather-clad fist. She was silent in her contemplation, A silence broken only by the two security droids beside her as they stepped forward in preparation for the meeting about to take place.

"Matriarch; He is here."

"Hm. Good. " Aloy says in a monotone voice, A hint of anxiety barely audible.

"Have someone prepare a meal for our guest"

It'd been a while. That was the first thought that came to mind as he wandered up to the building in question. When was the last time he even saw Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla ? .. Before everything. Yeah. He probably never would of sought her out, but when he learned of what the Vizsla were doing, well. It made sense to seek her out.

Hitting imperial targets. Exactly what he wanted to do.

Eliz, in his father's armor, stepped into the room to look up at the Alor in her make shift throne. Fitting, almost. "Su cuy'gar, Aloy. Been a bit."

WGCUQE5.png

S K Y H O L D
Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt |

The subtle noise of beskar-clad footsteps broke Aloy from her contemplative trance, Forcing the Vizsla to look up at the boy, Meeting him with a smile.
"Mm, More than a bit I'd say. Too long, And I imagine your journey was long in of itself" She juts her chin towards one of the droids, Who goes about setting up a short table in between Eliz and Aloy.
A second droid comes from a side room and places a platter on the table, With small cups and a steaming pot of
Cassius Tea on the table, Followed by little pillow seats on either side.

Aloy remained motionless until it was time to sit with Eliz, Leaving her little makeshift throne and resting her knees on the pillow seat while pouring tea for the both of them.
She spills just a little however, Distracted by the boy's armor. "Agh! Pardon, I... I recognize that armor"

"It suits you of course, But Cleru, Is he...?"

The helmed gaze turned to watch the droids, curious on what exactly they were doing. And why. Then it made sense, once the table came out. After a moment, watching as Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla sat by the table, he'd finally remove his helmet. A hardened gaze unfitting for the teenager's features stayed on the older Mandalorian for a moment longer. The piercing red of his eyes fell as he took his own seat across from her, lifting up one of the cups to take a sip. A brow raised as she spilt her drink.

Oh.

"The Sith killed him. It.. Took longer than I'd like to get the armor back."

WGCUQE5.png

S K Y H O L D
Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

"I see..." She takes a sip of her tea and sighs as the warm liquid leaves her lips
"I didn't know him well, But your father seemed liked an honorable man."

Damn the sith... She thought their death tole against her people would stop after the rebellion, But she was wrong... So, so wrong.
And worst of all, She hadn't been there to defend them...

Staring down at the table with a guilty frown, She continues "It's good that you got the armor back, I hope it serves you well"

"Though, If you don't mind me asking... What brings you to Skyhold? The Enclave is further south"

His gaze fell to his tea as Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla spoke of his father. It was hard not to feel the anger that had filled him in the time since Cleru's death, but he refused to let that take over. These were friends. Or, at least, allies. He hoped they'd be allies. At the same time, though, he found himself unsure on what exactly to say.

It was good she asked her question. Otherwise, Eliz was sure they'd just sit there in an awkward silence.

"You're raiding the Imperials and Sith. I want in." His gaze flicked up, filled with a grim determination. "That's all."

WGCUQE5.png

S K Y H O L D
Music: What remains in the tunnels

"Mm. Word spreads quickly" She glances up at Eliz, Her cold blue gaze meeting his heated crimson for just a moment. It was clear that she was taking measure of the young man. To her, It was clear that he was serious, Though she wondered if he knew just what he was getting himself into.

It was at that moment she grabbed her tea in both hands, And stood up "Walk with me, Eliz."

With a simple gesture from their mistress, Her droids bowed their heads and returned to their posts, Leaving the two to walk the halls in relative privacy.

"I want you to pay attention. Not just to what you hear, But what you see~"
Along the way, They would pass a number of rooms. Some under construction, Some finished. Most contained makeshift furniture and decorations, But all were occupied by warriors. Some mandalorian, Others were Aruetisse, Mercenaries and criminals by the look of them.
Some of were sharpening blades or tending weapons, Others taking inventory of imperial marked crates with weapons and other gear.
Some appeared to be negotiating with smuggler-types or counting stacks of credits.

But not everything here was of military nature. Some of this appeared to be every day items such as food, Materials, Clothing, Jewelry and other civilian valuables. Though it all came from imperial marked containers, Or well known companies of imperial origin.

"I lost my parents at your age. I was filled with rage... Hate... Sorrow. I lashed out at anyone willing to pick a fight. So I became a bounty hunter, Looking for danger and a quick blaster bolt to release me... But it never came. Instead, I got familiar with the underbelly of galactic society. With the violence of gangs, With drugs and the addiction that comes with both"

"I lost
everything. My honor, My life. My independence. Everything that made me that little girl, Even what made me Mandalorian, Had been taken from me. And part of it, Was because I made a choice."

They finally arrive at a balcony, Overlooking the ice filled wastes below, And the serene mountains ahead.

"But for all the hardships that choice led me through, It taught me how to make my own way in this galaxy where others wish to bend me to theirs...

"We're not just rebels, Eliz.
Not anymore... I've kept the law on my side for so long. Even enforced it for the confederacy, But I am done being held back by bureaucrats like the confederacy, Or Kreslin... We are no longer concerned by politicians or the law. Be they mandalorian or outsiders..." Her voice, Though steady, Dripped with deep seeded venom hiding beneath. But not towards Eliz.

She takes a deep breath and leans back against the rail "That's no life for a kid... I will shelter anyone who comes to my home, But... To drag the youth through the very life I tried to desperately to escape when I returned to mandalore is..." Her eyes flick up at him suddenly

"Please... Don't make that same choice. Not while there's a chance at living still"

His brow furrowed for a moment before he stood up with her. What was there to even see? Eliz took up his own cup. The tea was nice at least. Relaxing, in the otherwise tense mood he was constantly in. Under Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla 's guidance he did just that. He watched. He listened. Among others his gaze deadened to a more emotionless state. There was life here. Community.

"The day I succeeded on my Verd'gotten I became an adult. But what I had to do to get my dad's armor back was when I stopped being a kid. I'm hunting and killing Sith on my own, but the Resol'nare talks about family." He paused, glancing up to her. "I don't want to fight alone. And I know I still have much to learn. This will help with both."

WGCUQE5.png

S K Y H O L D

"And so another banner flies" She mutters to herself.

Taking a deep breath, She puts a hand on the young mand's shoulder, And slowly nods in understanding "You are right, On both accounts." Where she saw only the state her clan had fallen to, Eliz clearly saw something different.

"Hard as this path is, The Black Hand Collective will be as family to you, If you've made your choice"

Taking one last look at the little kingdom she was building outside, She turns away from the balcony and into the building, Leading Eliz deeper into the mountain.
"You'll find living space on the lower levels. It doesn't look like much on the outside, But they are comfortable. We're building a cantina for the collective on the next level above that. It's incomplete but the droids are already serving food."

"Beneath both of those is the armory and our war forge, Nestled underground where bombers cannot reach."

"And above all of that..."
She stops a moment, Glancing at the lift-tube "You will find either the security center or my wife's quarters. Those, Are both off limits"

"We've nothing to hide of course, But we value our privacy all the same. That goes for my other lieutenants, The clan leaders. They are not military officers and will leave you to your own devices for the most part, But still play an important role in our syndicate and our family. Think of them as... Older siblings. And as such, You stay out of their rooms unless invited, And they will afford you the same respect. While outside however, Each and every one of them is here to ensure you have what you need, So don't be afraid to ask"

"Any questions before we move on?"

Any other time, he might of smiled. But like he was? He only gave a simple nod to Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla before following her back inside the mountain. A brow raised as she specifically mentioned her wife's quarters. Was she afraid Eliz was going to go snooping? It was a funny thought that would of made him laugh. Too many emotions he just wasn't capable of feeling.

Right. That made more sense. Stay in his room and the public rooms. He had no business going elsewhere. He likely wouldn't, anyway.

"When do we hunt?"

WGCUQE5.png

S K Y H O L D

"Hmh. Soon" She smiles, Slightly, And enters the lift tube

"We have some business, An arms deal on Coruscant. But after? We turn those guns on the Eternal Empire and the Sith. Piracy. We do this right, And we'll start building a fleet of our own"

She claps her hands behind her back, Feeling almost like that once proud commander of the Nite Owls. "But for now, We should both rest. My... My wedding celebration is coming up, And most are already tired after our salvage run on mandalore."

"It's a good time to familiarize yourself with your battle-kin and get settled in. But rest assured, The time for revenge is coming. Fast"

Eliz blanked.

"Wait, you weren't married? I thought you were." He stared up to Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla quizzically. But he didn't press the issue, not for long. Instead, he did finally smile as he looked away. ".. Congrats. I hope it goes well." Yeah, that.. Was probably needed. A break, after everything that happened. He couldn't imagine what she might of had to do for the sake of her clan.

He was just an angry teen getting revenge for his parents.

"I'll try to get along with the others. It's.. Good to be around vod again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom