Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old member returning

Hello new and old friends,

If you remember me I was a part of Chaos a few years back for a little while however I had some urgent family business that never really sorted itself out and lost muse / the time for role-playing. However, with the new year starting in roughly 10hours Australian Eastern Standard Time, I have decided I wanted to get back into writing and role-playing and have been having the itch to explore the Star Wars Universe once more. I will be making a brand new character which should be fun.

If you didn't know my name's Hunter, I live in Australia and I'm still doing nursing/ disability care work. Other than that nothing really much else has changed besides my age and maturity levels. Wishing everyone a happy new year and hope you all had a good holiday season as well, hope to catch up soon.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Irajah Ven"] Thanks for having me back!

[member="Artemis Vahl'Nyx"] Possibly, what do you remember and I can confirm or deny who you think I am haha. None the less, thanks for the warm welcome all.

[member="Tobasu"]
Admittedly my memory is a little foggy, and I don't remember much besides reading some IC posts and enjoying them a lot. Based on the bio in your signature, I'm pretty sure you're who I'm remembering? At the least I know we had at least 2.5 seconds of interaction in the past, seeing as one of my subaccounts commented on the bio, lol.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Tobasu"]

tumblr_n15ebufRIE1qzqoygo1_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom