Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Friends

@Delila Castilllon

Hawk smirks at Del. He loved teasing her. He had no interested in her that way. He gave up on that a long time ago. He just like yanking her chain. "The lady does protest too much." He says kidding her.

"Where are you to next?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"So quiet, willing and obedient? Why am I not surprised." Delila thought about where she was headed next. She was quite literally a homeless soldier. Very cliche. "Not sure. I havent decided yet."

@[member="Delila Castillon"]

"Why not stick around? Never did hear why you left the Republic? What happen with that?" They had been out of touch for a very long time seem like a lifetime.

A couple of drunks were eyeing on them at the bar. Hawk's hand goes to his training saber. It wouldn't kill anyone but could still burning them.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I have zero desire to stick around on Coruscant." She turned, following Hawk's gaze. Drunken idiots. Giving them a withering glare, she turned back to continue answering his questions."When my entire Battalion, well nearly entire Battalion got killed at Roche after the lack of Republic response, I left. Sour taste in my mouth. I have no reason to return at all, except to see old soldiers I commanded. So when I say I can't get out of here fast enough, you have no idea."

"Fair enough. I can understand that." The drunk man came over to them. "Hey Babe..let's dance. You need a real name not some Little boy Jedi. Who can't handle a real woman like you."

Hawk leans back in the chair. This should be fun.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Delila sighed. Yet another reason why she didn't come to Corusant. Or bars much anymore. She wasn't worried. Even though her Bladedancing training wasn't complete, nor probably ever will be, she still knew enough for unarmed combat. Looking extremely bored and bothered, gaze turned to the drunk man.

"Leaving would be advisable and this is your only warning."

Hawk smirks as he watches the interaction between the two of them. "I would take her advice and leave." The drunk man rolls his eyes. He dealt with woman like this before.. "She just playing hard to get."

The drunk put his hand on Del's forearm and pulled her up. "Let's dance."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Dells was angry by now. Not much of a stretch for a redhead. If the drunk had any brains - which she doubted - he would have left her alone. Getting up with the motion, she slammed hard into him with her shoulder, using her full body weight. Foot came to rest at the back of the mans heel, letting him fall to the ground with a loud crash. Drunks plus one good shove never mixed correctly.

"I think its time for me to go Hawk."

The drunk man felled to the ground with a loud thud. His friends were pointing and laughing at him. Some were taking pictures. Hawk chuckly light at the man's friend antics.

"Yeah. I will walk you out." He says being polite. He knew that Del could handle herself.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Stepping over the bodies, Dells found her way outside. Probably best for her to leave anyways, Coruscant was grating on her nerves. She gave Hawk a brief hug, even if he was a Jedi. Yet she was going to get one final jab in as she started to walk away.

"See ya around....Marc"

Hawk returned the hug. He grimace at being called Marc. Del would call him that name. Even his mom called him Hawk. Marc was a name from another place and time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom