Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Old Friends, Catching Up.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The Cathar Knight had a skip in her step today. She rarely got the chance these days to spend too much time at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, as between her time with her padawans, and doing missions, now she was back at the temple, happy to reunite once more with Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Jonyna_Chaos_Updated-portrait_1.png

She strode through the halls to the bedrooms, the tip of her tail dragging across the walls idly as she approached the door. Maybe it was eagerness to finally catch up. She'd let Giran to his own devices these past few months mostly because she knew of the culture shock he'd be going through.

Knock Knock Knock

Her knuckles rang across the wood of his door, her body swaying slightly at the thought. A lot had happened in the last few months, and even with Giran back, she knew he would want all the details.

"Giiiiiran?~" Her voice rang through the halls. Was it a little cliché? Sure. but she couldn't care. Today was a good day.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The Cathar raised an eyebrow, rustling the man's hair before slipping into his room. "You need a shower in a bit."

She didn't even wait for his response before she threw herself onto his bed, a smile plastered across her face. "So you'll never believe what's happened since we last spoke." That was an understatement. "I made myself a new coat for one!" She stood back up, giving her boyfriend a small twirl. "Lined with wood from my tree, so it reflects slugs like nobody's business. Same with swords and stuff."

Tag: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Upon going into Giran's room she would notice that there where stacks and stacks and stacks of books basically littered everywhere. Some open, some closed, some bookmarked. If anything it looked like a library in here "The coat looks good on you hon, fits your whole...connection to nature type of thing you always talked about" He said. Smiling to the Jedi.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Yeah, I kinda took inspiration from you. You were always messing around with tech, so I figured I'd do the same. On that note! I uh...started a company. Turns out Kraden's account was still active and-" She made a gesture with a hand. "We all still have access to it. 900 years of interest and..."

The fact that they were both impossibly rich wasn't something that really worried the Cathar. Instead, she tapped her heels together, and her boots whirred to life. "So I used it to make these! The Star Grinders! Figured we could like, ya know, hire a bunch of smart people who wouldn't get the chance otherwise and just...make stuff. Like you like to."

Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Well...company is a strong word. So far the boots are the only thing we sell right now. I need to make more stuff..." She paused, smiling again. "We need to make more stuff. So long as we can put that money back into helping people, we'll be good! Right now, I'm focusing on helping the GA prep for the upcoming war."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Yeah, the Mandos are on the war path. I already fought and captured one on Ryloth. She's uh...weird." Jonyna let out a cough. "That's not even mentioning the sith and whatever they're up to. Fought one of those a while back. Darth Walgof or something like that. Nearly broke Sally." Her hand instinctively went to touch the hilt of her original sword. The one she had made out of cortosis scrounged from fallen CIS ships. "One's tried to hunt me down twice now. Hilal, some teenager who thinks she's a hot shot."

Giran sighed, slightly trying to process all this. Looking to his piles and piles uppon books "Jeeze...I...really am out of the loop..." he said, brushing a hand through his hair "Im...so sorry I wasn't there, I was so busy trying to catch up with the galactic history...especialy our own."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"No kidding. Can you believe some farmboy from Tatooine saved the galaxy?! Stole our thunder too, set up the new order. What a nerd." She chuckled, clearly trying to mess with her mate. "Speaking of which." She let out a cough.
"I uh....got a pair of paddies. Was hoping you could meet them at some point. Ko is a lot like you were. Really old school in how he sees being a jedi. Rayia is a bit more like me though, in the sense that she's big and furry."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Yeeeeah. I uh...went looking for one. Came out the ice, and I dunno...felt like I needed to measure up to the real jedi. Ya know?" She pouted, crossing her legs on the bed. "When we were running around playing hero, I never had to feel like I had to impress anyone. Now...we're part of a larger order, with people who are...well, they're all Better than us. I felt like I needed to live up to that. So....I went looking for a paddie. Found Ko." She let out a snort. "I practically begged him to be my padawan. He's a good kid. I think you'd like him. Then...Rayia found me. She's...a rough case."

Giran just looked to Jonyna, then chuckled "You know I always figured you would be the type to try and take on more than one padawan.." He said smerking "...Im just...still having such a hard time understanding all this...even reading through all the history books" he said, smirk slightly disappearing "...especially learning about Anakin..."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Giran would sigh, sitting up from his bed as he walked over to his desk, he would think for a moment before using the force to pull a book to his hands, it was labeled "Galactic History Vol.3: Fall of the Old Republic" He would then hand it to Jonyna "Im going to warn you...this...is going to be very...hard to learn..."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom