Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oka's "Snipes" Shadow Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oka Osaa

doubleBladed_jedi.jpg

Image Source: Here
Intent: To create specialized/personal armor for the shadow Snipes.
Development Thread: (Did a trade for the threads)
- Here
- Here
Manufacturer: Carrison Tech and Fashion
Model: "Shower Of Silence"
Affiliation: Silver Jedi
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Below materials
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 8 kg
Quality: 4
Special Features:
  • Light saber resistant braces.
  • Photoreactive Fibers helps make the armor blend in.
  • Thermosuit helps regulate body temperature or keep Snipes warm in cold weather.
  • The cloak/cape is made of up armorweave.
  • Armorplast plates are on most of the armor.(Arms, Legs, Upper Body)
  • Snipes can move around in the armor swiftly due to the body glove.
  • The mask is made of armorplast as well.
Description:
This is stealth armor for the shadow, Snipes. With this, his real identity is sealed and not to be found. The armor serves many purposes to Snipes. No one has ever saw this armor and probably never will. Its hard to see and with camouflage, it makes it even better. There's really not much to say other than that this armor is hidden and its not known who created or uses it. Only the company and the owner.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Hi there. After consultation with my Factory Judge colleagues, I have ruled that his submission shall be denied due to the "Development Thread Trade" issue. Dev thread trading is not permitted in any way or form and never will be. Your character must both be in referenced threads and also be the "main" character of the respective topics.

As it stands, I will have to deny it for that fact.

If you feel your submission has been wrongly judged, you may apply for a Second Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom