Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh my lets go monkey around some more.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjFZJlBxeCA[/youtube]​
Planet Kowak
Hunt for Lizard Monkeys
Training a little bit on the side​
Getting off the ship of her likiings, now having the emblem of the Salliche Agricultural Corp. On board was not only the CEO Miss Seanna Vel but her companion for the trip [member="Solan Charr"]. Looking good in her very simple black leather pants and her very short crop top that was also in black. Even her own lips and fingers nails was done the same way. Hearing the soft knock at her suit on board. "Boss we have almost reach the location to set up our make shift company, Miss Vel.", Turning from Solan to the door not even bothering to open the door. There might be a reason why also no opening the door.

"Thank you, you know your job, next time when I tell you to leave me the hell along, don't bother me or your end up with you vocal cords ripped out.", afterwards getting back to her own personal business. Letting herself finish zipping up her knee high boots. Looking over at him with with a kind of hungry in her eyes. Grinning as she walked over to him still with his shirt off running her own hand down his bare chest. Before placing a nibble on his neck. "Are you ready for a little bit of training, fun.", there was always a reason to be training that was to be making the credits.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"Now now, I don't think that is anyway to treat your workers, now don't you miss Sith." He grinned, it was more of a joke now than ever, staring at her eyes as he then felt her nibble on his neck. Reaching over he grabbed his shirt and pulled it on before leaning in and stealing a kiss for himself, a bit of a spark in his eyes now. "As for the training, lead and I shall follow, though, I do believe that for any time past this, im the one that should be training you."

Giving him one of her looks that could kill. "For your piece of mind this is how I treat all my workers then should see the ones that make it to the bar with me you got off easy that night, as uselessly their is limbs missing and teeth missing." , giving her wild looking at him once again. "Unless sweet pea you want a few teeth of your own missing.", this was more of a game between them.

Turning to make for the door only to stop where she was spending around she spending to bring herself to smile, waiting until he was right next to her. Before she slap the back of his head, "Not in a million years, my lover.", as make sure she show him her back side. Swing her hips in a a way that could only be causing Solan to smirk. After hitting the door to slide it open. Walking out now as she waited for him. "Now where was we in your lesson."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"Teaching me how better to use my psycometry, and the fact that i am absolutely horrible at it." He smiled at her and walked out too, breathing in as he stood there and smiling a bit wider. He was on an ASA planet, the former CIS and the group that he had condemned, it was amazing how she had even gotten him to come to the planet and he was lucky that no ASA member was here.

Doing what she did like always as she give him a smirk as took her own finger tip poking at Solan forehead a few times. "Well if we could keep you on task, learning quicker could happen.", as she let herself walk off. To the fact did she have a plan to how their training would take today. As found herself in the cargo where the cages was being unload.

Giving a look at one of the cages that wouldn't be making the trip with them as it seem that the lock was broken. "See that cage over there i want to know what happen to it.", as she knew while enough what happen she wanted to know what he got from it.

"Lesson begin now sweet pea,", as the eyes of her was upon him now.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

He frowned and sighed before rolling his eyes a bit and walking over to the cage, running his fingers over the broken lock and studying it closely. He tried to use the very power that she was so easily able to do so at, he was not so lucky though, finding it immensely hard to do concerning his blood wasn't exactly pure. He was trying though and the strain on his mind at trying to force the thing that normally came a bit more naturally was taking its toll.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Not that she wanted to have that helper instinct right way. Seanna was trying to teach a lesson here. Finding herself listening to him now but also at the same time very much struggling at the task at hand. Putting her own hand on his shoulder. "Well, we be here all day,sweet pea.", as she stop herself from giving him a lashing for not at less figure it out half way. Now to herself more then for his benefit came the the thought that she was going to teach more often she would need to learn to curve her own tongue and her own emotions.

Letting some of her own flow towards inside of him to have things flash upon the lock it self giving him images but not clear one that he would have to do himself.

"What did you see who been around this cage but better yet who been inside.", as she let go of his shoulder. Knowing she wouldn't always be around to help him out.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"Hmm..." He tried again, peering into the cage before his eyes slid shut and his hand touched the lock, trying to see clearly what it was. "A creature, non-sentient, was kept in here... grew feral and tried to escape, in turn bursting the lock as it slammed into the cage walls.... is that right?" He blinked and looked over at the woman who had brought him here, curious if he should or should not be seeing what he had just seen.

Bring a parting of her own lips into upwards curl just how pleased she was with him. Not wanting to show to much just now but knowing that he had taken the first step. Finding herself placing a hand upon his shoulder, after which she spoke once again. "Very good Solan, I know it hard at first but with practice it will come more natural."

As she wave him out towards where they would spend a few days. Finding them off the ship into what look to be a set up to a make shift camp that had the making of a good one. All it need was a netting after all what they was doing here knowing their would cause any problem would be from the the creatures that they came here to bag.

Slipping her arm around his waist, "I'll make you a Kiffar tracker out of you yet."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"Tracker of food sure, of something through pychometry, most likely not. That was a heavy strain as it was and i would rather use my pyrokinesis or telekinesis over that of my semi natural abilities... no offense i just don't need to get my hopes up on needing to rely on my Kiffar Heritage." His eyes rolled over nad looked at her as she came up beside him, grinning. "Plus, for the record Seanna, you can be the tracker out of the two of us. After all you are already the more beautiful of the two as such you should probably have no problem getting close to people and figuring out their past."

Raising her own eyebrow up now. "Is that so.", as she walked around to make sure everything was set up before the net around went on as a force field. Getting back around to him with a smirk on her own face.

"You know that might be a good thing, but then again I need to stop punch people in the face first.", with a cheese grin to her own face.
[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"That would help indeed Miss Vel, very much so infact as punching people in the face usually leads to someone ending up bruised and beaten rather than spilling their guts of the truth. Now, what is it we are hunting today anyways that we are here, i am quite curious as to the need of the nets and two strong force users, unless you plan on going Rancor hunting."

Couldn't help even after all this time when he wanted to get something across to her, Calling her Miss Vel, this what the first chuckle was for but the next chuckle that seem to be more uncontrollable for the fact she hadn't clued him into what they was hunting or in her world trapped. Giving him that smirk of her as if to say I got ya now you can't easpe. "Well, if you really really want to know, we are going to be trapped sweet monkey lizard, they will be a good trade in a market with the right buyers." as she padded his shoulder a few times as she lend into him and whisper into his ear.

"Some will be used as breeders for a new blood for those that have been born and raise for a few generation, by their owners other breeders."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

He grinned and looked at her with a raised brow, eyes searching her face as he grinned and whispered back, though his words weren't really the same tone as hers. "Why are you whispering that too me, i don't think the monkey lizards can hear or understand you unless i missed something along the lines of them being smart... oh, and if you are gonna whisper, make sure its something that others shouldn't hear my dear Sith." He smiled and kissed her neck before returning his head to the front, looking among the trees and reaching out with the force to find the life signature he was looking for.

Couldn't help but spread her lips with a wide smirk. Telling if he was just being himself or she really getting to him so much. Finding herself wanting to egged him on if anything just for her own personal enjoyment. Walking her own finger nails up his back the only different was he was wearing his extra protection. In other words his his clothing was in their right place. Finding her own place to rest her hand by his ear lope as she flicker it back and forth.

"So you feel in of these peristalsis yet, sweet pea.", now here was the question why did she want these monkey lizards any ways. That had been remain to be seen.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"Now now, you flicking my earlobe is going to draw my attention away from the creatures that we are suppose to be capturing. It is still a pain to try and search for such a small creature with the force when you are surrounded by vegetation, but i a more than sure with my abilities it should prove no problem at all."

"Call this training to make sure in real time under pressure one can stay focus." as she just rested her own hand upon his shoulder now. Letting the nature wind come to play with her hair letting it dance. Finding herself once again to face something more then anything else once that happen she would move on after he found what they was looking for. "So hows the hunt go in the force."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"Twenty five yards, eleven o'clock, small one though..." He smiled as he opened a single eye and turned his head to have it stare at her for a moment. "Well, theres something else i could catch that is a few inches at my Six o'clock too... not so small though that one." His grin remained as both eyes slid shut and his mind shot out once more, eyes searching through the force for other creatures.

Could help but give herself a smirk upon her lips. Taking one hand and giving a squeeze to one of his tight buns. Letting the force flow around her as well. Coming to term that there was more to this then one could even image. coming to the front of all that was out there. Just should be fun adventure if this one would keep his mine on the task at hand.

Coming close to his ear to whisper, "Good now lets use go hunt these little guys."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Solan blinked and tossed his eyes over his shoulder at her hand and raised a brow as she did that. Then her lips came to his ear and he smiled as his mind touched out and closed up. He smiled now and tilted his head to the side as he spoke. "After you red, it'd your specialty after all to catch creatures of... strange origins. Is it not?"

He was going to have fun going after these things, though he would not be opposed to watching Seanna go first. He smiled a bit wider at the thought of their last contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom