Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh joy! A bar fight!

Ashe Senari

I was raised to be a weapon, but I was born to be
Ashelotte was sitting quietly at the bar in one of the cantinas on Onderon. She'd had a rough day. Yusan was still upset over finding out that Carliah had joined the With and Ashe was the only keeping the man sane. She sighed and took another sip of her drink. The Echani wasn't usually one for going out at night and drinking in some run down bar but after the last few days she felt a night out might do her some good. [member="Krytu"]

Having heard of a bar in which there was known to be some good dealings of information, Krytu of course jumped on the opportunity. One never knew what kind of things they would overhear in a crowded bar. The things one could see. Watching the gang business and private business of others, he set markers in his eyes on anyone that seemed important to keep track of. There had also been a lady that had come in a while ago. She was odd. An Echani by his knowledge. She sat at the bar silently by herself. Was she just having a night out to herself? Or where there ulterior motives?​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

Ashe was about to get up and leave when some idiot who obviously couldn't handle thier liqour elbowed her in the back of the head. She turned around slowly, glaring at the offending person.

"Watch where you're swinging your damn arms," Ashe growled, she was not in the mood to deal with this guy. It wasn't often that Ashe felt in the mood to get in stupid fights, but after the week she had had, a fight seemed like a good way to blow off steam, even if it would be an easy battle.

"What are you gonna do about it, queen?" The drunk shot back, handing his beer to one of his friends and stepping closer to the Echani.

Ashe smirked and waited for him to step closer before she grabbed him by his shirt and spun him around so he was slammed against the bar. She backhanded him across the face and dropped him to the ground. A few of his friends decided they weren't about to let their friend get beaten so easily and made a move towards Ashe. She ducked under the arm of one of them, using the Force to enhance her speed. She grabbed the second drunks arm and used the force behind his attempted punch to knock him off balance and fling him to the ground. The third guy managed to punch the Echani warrior in the face, but Ashe sweeped his feet out from under him before he could try to hit her again. She kicked him in the ribs to knock the wind out of him before glancing up at the small crowd that had stopped to watch her.

"Anyone else want a turn?" The silver-eye woman asked, smirking cockily at them. [member="Krytu"]

Three slow claps came from Krytu. "Quite impressive. I must say, it is rare to see fighting so pristine such as yours." Rising from his seat, the tall Kokku walked calmly over to the woman and the figures laying on the ground. "Now with them incapacitated, let us have a little fun." He grinned and leaned down to one of the drunkards. A thin needle appeared in his and and slid slowly into the skin of the first man and slowly made its exit. He repeated this process with new needles for the other two men. "Now. Whenever they drink any alcohol, they will become horrendously sick. It will be quite the spectacle for anyone around them. Tell me though. What is it that you used against these men. I have not seen fighting like that."​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

"Well, I can't isolate one simple style of fighting as I know just about every form of hand to hand combat that exists. I'm something of a master. I have a small dojo down the street. Maybe it'd be better to talk there?" Ashe replied, eyeing the Kokku curiously. She was a bit suspicious after seeing him inject the three men with some unknown drug, and she'd make sure not to drop her guard around him. The Echani gestured towards the door and began to walk away, checking to see if he was following her. [member="Krytu"]

Nodding to the bartender nonchalantly, Krytu turned around and began to follow the woman. A martial arts master, eh? This could prove to be quite fun. "A dojo? So you teach what you do then?" he asked catching up to her in a few strides. Beside the tall alien, the woman was dwarfed by well over a foot. Quite an odd paring they must look like.​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

"I mostly teach kids, but I'm sure teaching you wouldn't be an issue either. If you're not one for being seen in public, I close the dojo a few hours after noon each day. I can give you private lessons after then," Ashe replied, making sure to walk level with the man. She would not allow him to get behind her as that left her open to a possible attack. She wondered what sort of training her had already gotten.[member="Krytu"]

"Where did you learn this type of fighting? I am curious." Paranoia. She was nervous. He could feel her emotions and noticed the way she walked. "Also, I must ask why you feel the need to be so nervous. Do not worry. I will not kill you. You are not a contract or a target of any kind. I try and keep unnecessary deaths minimal." His blue lit mechanical eyes looked at the woman with their robotic gaze, studying her carefully.​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

"My mother was a general. Once I had mastered the Echani way of martial arts she began having other people come to teach me various other ways of fighting. Also, I'm not nervous necessarily. I was taught never to drop my guard, you never know when someone may be looking to kill you, no matter how friendly a person may appear. And, when somewhere in the galaxy and angry group of Mandalorians is lurking, waiting for a chance til kill you... Well keeping you guard up becomes necessary to your survival," Ashe explained, glancing over at her companion. She was like this with everyone really, the only people she ever dropped her guard around was Yusan, and her family. [member="Krytu"]

"I see..." his voice trailed off in thought. Curious this girl is. Many different things must go on within that pretty little head. His eyes kept trained on her. Unmoving they managed to catch every detail. The smallest pimple or mole would be revealed to him. "Ah! Is that your dojo?" He asked looking at a building that had some writing about martial arts of some sort.​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

"That it is," She replied, digging for the keys in her pocket so she could unlock the door. She pushed it open and held the door for him to go inside. SHe followed him in and flicked the switch for the lights. It was a rather simple room, white walls, wood floors, and a large mat in the center. She pulled off her vest, rolled up the legs of her loose fitting black pants, and removed her boots. She chose to leave her gloves on. Some severe scarring could be seen above one of them, stretching from her elbow down the top of her glove where it disappeared. It amazed people that she was still such a capable fighter after what had been done to her arm. She refused to seek any kind of force healing or bionic replacement for it though. When people asked her about she simply explained that it 'reminded her of her greatest failure so that she would never repeat it again'. [member="Krytu"]

A loud hiss sounded. The metal pieces of his upper body popped apart and Krytu's hands grabbed them and set them on the floor near the door. Underneath a leathery body was revealed, covered in countless scars. He also popped off the arm guard on his left arm and a faint rattling could be heard. This his knee guards were removed and he was left in leather pants. "I figured you wouldn't want to punch the metal. It might hurt." A few arm rolls loosened his shoulders. "Let us begin."​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

Ashe smirked and stepped onto the mat, offering the man a short bow before dropping into a fighting stance. Her legs spread slightly and one arm held up by her chin, the other was resting a little bit lower so she could block more effectively. She decided she would fight normally, with out using the Force to bolster her abilities. She was still lightning fast without the extra help and she struck harder than most would expect. She recalled the time she had numbed Tugoro's arms with a simple kick and smiled a bit. She wondered how good this new challenger would be. [member="Krytu"]

"Ah I see you look very ready for this. But contrary to you, I am not. So, let us begin with the basics. Such as that stance." The glowing mechanical eyes quickly traced the position that she was in and helped his brain put the body parts into the same place. "How does this look?" he said after finishing his movements. He felt pretty confident in his stance.​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

Ashe studied him briefly and stepped up to him. She would move to sweep his leg out from under him, and cause him to flop onto the mat. She would catch and hold his arm though so he didn't hit the ground too hard.

"Your legs weren't spread wide enough or planted to ground firmly enough. If you spread them a bit further and dig your heels into the ground a bit it's much harder to flip someone like I just flipped you," Ashe explained to him. She did this with all of her students. She believed it was more effective to show them the weaknesses in there stance in this manner. You could tell someone something was wrong as much as you wanted, but they seemed to correct themselves much faster if they were shown why it was wrong. [member="Krytu"]

Regaining his balance, Krytu re-examined the placement of his feet and checked again by looking at the woman's. "Interesting. Very well. How does this look?" he asked after triple checking his weight and balance. It felt good to have his armor off. He rarely took it off as it made him feel safe. But he was probably safe enough in here.​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

"Better, now what is it you'd like to learn? I can show you various stances and moves," Ashe asked as she walked around him, carefully examining the placement of her limbs. She noticed his hand was a little higher than it should be and reached for his wrist. She would gently move his hand down a bit if he allowed it.

"Don't let your hand rise above your chin, if it's resting to high it can cut off your site or impede your ability to block as quickly," she would explain as she made her move to correct him. [member="Krytu"]

He nodded at he words. "Okay, for example, say you have a blade and I am going up against you. I have nothing but my throwing blades which, are ineffective at close range. I want to be able to block and fight someone at close range without using a melee weapon myself. That is where I want to start." This was a situation he had often found himself in and needed a way to overcome the enemies that put him in this situation.​
[member="Ashe Senari"]​

Ashe Senari

"How large is the blade?" Ashe asked, she knew a few techniques that could help him, but they varied based on the size of the opponents blade. She would grab his wrist and attempt to twist up behind him a standard position for locking, or breaking someone's arm.

"If they are only coming at you with a small knife, this is an effective way to counter it. If you manage to get a hold of their wrist, twist it and get behind them. If you jerk up and slam your palm into their elbow it will break their arm, though most people will drop the knife as soon as you twist their wrist," the Echani would explain as she demonstrated. [member="Krytu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom