Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh how I love the desert... (Open to anyone, literally anyone at all)

Snogie

Bounty Hunter
Sand...and more sand trudging through the streets of the most populous city, if you would call it that, on Tatooine and mostly everything was sand...or sand color. Tiberius was a bit of a local legend in Mos Eisley, he was a bounty hunter who mostly worked for the local crime lord Askrik, a Trandoshan slaver turned crime lord. Even though the bounty hunter enjoyed his reputation on this planet he had grander plans in mind, if only he could get off this planet. Unfortunately he had no ship, and his employer would not provide him with one. Instead the crime lord would make all travel arrangements with smugglers to take him to his marks and back again whenever off planet targets came up.

Tiberius just shook his head to clear out his thoughts and entered one of the many cantinas that he frequented, when he was not actively engaged in a hunt or hanging around Askrik's court waiting for a new bounty. As the bounty hunter entered all the locals quieted down some and were cautiously watching him. As soon as Tiberius removed his helmet though the normal cantina noise resumed as if that was the all clear signal. Tiberius made his way to his normal table, a corner booth in the cantina, and within seconds the cute Twi'lek waitress that always seemed to take his order appeared as if out of thin air. She gave him a flirtatious smile and wink and said

"what will it be honey, are you actually gonna surprise me today?"
"uh no I will uh take my normal... but thank you" Tiberius said with a somewhat sheepish look on his face.
"coming right up sweetheart" she said somewhat disappointed he did not return her flirting.

Unfortunately Tiberius was not as smooth talking to women as he was bounty hunting he was confidant enough. Just for some reason when it came to conversations with the opposite sex if it wasn't about bounty hunting he was completely lost on what to say to them. As the waitress returned with his drink he didn't even look at her because he knew if he tried saying anything it would just somehow come out weird. Tiberius grabbed his drink and did what he always did...sit back, relax, and just watch people go about their daily lives and see if anyone new would enter the cantina.

(I apologize for the switch I accidently posted with the wrong profile)
Tiberius sat around enjoying his drink and people watching, the cute Twi'lek waitress left him alone for the rest of his time there. He wasn't too worried though, she played this...I guess he would call it a game where she would flirt with him when he first sat down and then when he didn't return her advances she disappeared. After sometime of sitting at his table and nothing too interesting happen besides a drunk getting kicked out, Tiberius got up from his seat and made his way to the exit. As Tiberius exited the cantina he put his helmet back on and decided to go to Askrik's court to see if any new bounty's had come up since last time he had checked. The one drawback of being a bounty hunter is like any occupation you have slow days, where there is no one that needs hunted down and tracked. As he walked to the Trandoshans court he entertained himself with the thoughts of what he would actually say to the waitress.

After thinking about it for a while he chuckled to himself a bit...he should probably at least learn her name first before trying to have any other type of conversation, he doubted she would be okay with him just calling her "that cute waitress". Tiberius snapped back to where he was as he approached Askrik's court, he came up to the main gate of the compound and nodded to the gate guards as they opened the gate for him. As Tiberius made his way through the compound filled with creatures heads or in some cases whole bodies that the Trandoshan had hunted, it never ceased to amaze him how many creatures the Trandoshan crime lord had hunted in his younger days as a slaver. As the bounty hunter stopped to admire a really mean looking Wookie that's face was in a permanent roar of defiance, TIberius wondered what story was behind this one. The crime lord had a tendency of going off into stories whenever he saw people in his compound admiring his trophies and that's where Askrik did most of his business with the bounty hunter. Today was not the case however as Tiberius continued his way through the compound, as he approached the actual court area of the crime lord he saw that there was a figure in front of where the crime lord always sat and they seemed to begging.

Before his eyes the Trandoshan got out of his seat and towered over the begging figure, he put his hands on the begging figure and proceeded to pick up the figure by the neck and choke them until they stopped moving, then toss aside the body like it weighed nothing. Tiberius walked up to the crime lord confidently, briefly looked over at the body which he recognized as a Rodian that he had brought in earlier that day. "Well I see you guys couldn't work out a deal" Tiberius said dryly shaking his head as some slaves of the Trandoshan started moving the body. "The scum wouldn't pay me back" the quite large Trandoshan said with a snarl. " I have a feeling the family will receive the body with a personal note with your regards on it, and asking them nicely to pay you"? The bounty hunter asked already knowing the answer, and he was confirmed when the Trandoshan nodded his head. "But I'm sure you aren't here just to make comments on how I run my business Rex" the crime lord said eyeing the bounty hunter with his large reptilian eyes. Tiberius hated being called by his last name, he prefered his first name or just being called bounty hunter the fewer people who knew his whole name the better that way he would be harder to track but he couldn't say anything to this Trandoshan who practically took him under his wing. "You could always see right through my intentions" Tiberius said with a shrug. "I was curious if you had any bounty's that needed collecting?" "Now Rex you should know better than that...that Rodian that was just disposed of was the last one for right now, but you are more than welcome to stick around waiting for one. I'm sure someone that wants someone else taken out will come in here eventually" the Trandoshan said taking his seat again. "You're probably right" Tiberius said starting to head to towards the lounge off to the side of the court...sometimes Tiberius really hated this desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom