Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off the Map

Isis was pouring over the records while she was moving in the ship, the carrack had been getting upgraded and worked on to improve its weapons and systems for reintroducing it to the general public. They were working and she had found some reports with unique ships and weapons used by the pirates under Nym. Slowly she was letting her stal-11 gleam when she managed to climb out of the ship. "Hey jedi you having fun in there?"

Quenladose was rolling her tongue around in her mouth while she was sitting in the co pilot seat of the ship. These new designs the Liran was working on were unique enough she had to admit and for a fighter this could be fun to see. Thankfully though she wasn't a pilot or she might be more excited. For now she was out and looking around the old base as her silvery eyes flicked around. "So ah what is it exactly we are looking for?" She was more curious, this Liran seemed to have a plan and more ambition then just making credits she seemed to be going to remote locations in the galaxy few went to searching.

Isis turned her attention to the jedi while she was standing there and activated the light on her wrist, searching around in the dark here wouldn't do them any good and she had a small smirk on her face. "Well there used to be pirates here, I am looking for their computers and if possible hopefully we'll find their main hanger. It was supposed to be hidden so might get lucky and the ships they used that were heavily modified could become something to sell." She wasn't above admitting that Damorian's stock of ships was well small and they needed more products to get the credits flowing in to improve and build up their stock but more then that as she was walking with the jedi she was wondering. "Can I ask you a question?"

The jedi was now more curious while she was looking around and the door leading into the base was jammed as she withdrew her saber plunging it into the wall of the base. Slicing into the doors as she spoke. "Yes what would you like to know?" There was a look on her face while she was letting her blades slice through. The Liran was wondering something as they were working on getting these ship designs or working to put some of Damorian's ships to work on different things.

Isis was looking at her as she was moving in towards the door and wall to push at it. "Well since I have a jedi to ask I have been wanting to get and work on restoring this body, a process to feel the force. Might take away my ability to block out people trying to get in but there is some benefits to being a force user, longer lifespan usually, nifty powers and could be fun to be the only Liran feeling the force after so long." She said it with a smile on her face while moving about the area and lighting up the other sections around them.

There was a look as Quenladose finished with it, opening the doors and pulling them aside as she listened to the woman saying what her goal was and... well now the situation had gotten curious. She knew a few jedi who had gotten their force connection back and through different means. Not to be denied though while she was thinking about it. "THere are ways, the easiest would be to find something rich and strong with the force and use it to awaken that part of you. All have it but some just don't have the connection to achieve the connection." She was trying to think of others ways, one was the valley of the jedi an that would be something to see a person do or spend some time in a force nexus but this wasn't a place like that. The jedi knight finished opening up the base and spoke. "We're inside, go and find what you're looking for."

Isis was looking at her and it was confirming the information she had, the force was something she wanted to experience once again among herself over her people. The smirk though was on her face while she was looking over the base on the inside rushing to the consoles and starting them up with a portable generator. Engineering was always a good way to go about things while she was moving with her attention towards the screens. "Thank you master jedi, I'll put that information to good use and now I think I have a plan formulating. Never know what we're going to be able to do now."

SHe smirked looking at the Liran s she was getting to work with the computers. She was exploring while she sabers were activated and she illuminated the area. "I'll search for the hanger, we might get lucky." She was moving with her eyes flicking back and forth to see what there was. Not much in the way of equipment and supplies but there was some crates of stolen items. Merchandise meant for the worlds like Naboo to sell she was guessing and out of date while she was moving with her saber illuminating one of the larger rooms and the hanger she was looking on was lined with weapons for a makeshift armory and reloads for the torpedo tubes. "Found some stuff for reloading the ships."

Isis was looking at her move around while she was loading the computers and schematics onto her datapad. The locations of other bases and where they kept track of some of the people as she was moving forward with her program running as the energy in her light came up. "Oh what did you find?" She said it with a smile on her face moving into the hanger as she saw the ship laid up and hidden. Support vessels and their ammo strewn about before she was moving the tarp back to reveal the large Havok bomber. The look on her face lighting up more and more before she turned to the jedi. "I'll get this charged and ready, you take the ship and meet me at the Carrack we have things to do." Isis was looking at her as she climed into the cockpit and her program finished getting it started up while the roof was opening. She waited until the jedi was out before heading up and testing it a little but forcus was on getting it to the carrack with its waiting hanger before she was out of the little fuel they had.

Quenladose looked at her as she was thinking about it, a smirk on her face as the Liran seemed to be more like a kid in a candy store with her new toy. It woudln't be great but she was moving back towards the ship as the woman was heading out to the carrack in orbit. She got into the cockpit while setting the autopilot to take her back to the ship. The credits she got while helpful in some things weren't something she needed it just helped if she got hungry to be able to eat more good then the most basic things or water. Sometimes you needed to have something tasty to eat over bread and water. "This has been rather fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom