Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Life and Death

Rosa Gunn

R
"Limited." She replied sadly. "A mentalist could help mend the wound, but there's none I trust enough to let in." Never again, never again would she allow anyone to enter her mind like Isolda and Odium had. "I need to learn to control her." Because Layil was a 'her' not a thing, Layil was everything Rosa had promised herself she would never become. An alter ego designed for protection of her own self.

She let a sigh out a sigh and rose unsteadily to her feet, a hand grasping Seydon's shoulder for support. She knew what she had to do, she just didn't want to. In order to mend the gaping wound in her psyche she would have to throw herself into the midst of things. Expose herself to battles like that they had just fought. Bit by bit, she would learn to control her. If not control, then perhaps she could leant to work with Layil, to find a way that the two could coexist without so much pain.

"I'm going to shower." She said finally, padding across the room to the ensuite. There was no invitation for him to join her as she clicked the door shut behind her. She needed a moment alone, a moment to regain a hold of herself and to think.

[member="Seydon of Arda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom