Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Arts and Crafts (All Invited, All Allowed)

Advertisements of materialistic modeling wasn't always on advertisement, but today, after investing carefully and spending money in the right places, new advertisements exploded in many of the major cities where advertising was a functional thing. Even some were placed inside stores after some convincing and credits.

With every poster, ever fly-by advertisement, there came a location, a number, and a Holonet link to the artists place of stay, contact, and prices. Full models cost up to 100,000, usually rounding from 20,000 credits, small models at the size of your hand cost 5,000 for full detail, while just a stick figure could go as low as 5 credits. Paintings have been listed variously as well, something for the rich and the richer to post in their houses, homes, ships, even battle stations if they wanted. The specialization is portraits, though other details of landscaping show no differentiation to skill.

As the wait came for people to arrive or contact, the artist herself sat in a room carving a hand out of what looked to be an old fashioned type of wood, a red cherry one. The fingernails were slowly coming together, while the carves of the four fingers and half thumb were so precise someone might be able to catch it as a bloodied hand rather than just a carving.

"Wow would you look at this" said a rich toydarian flying to some art store "Or maybe a gallery?" Acaleus thought to himself following the toydarian as his guard. He entered to see a girl carving some wood "You are a great artist" the toydarian said admiring some statues. Acaleus stood a few meters away waiting for his boss "I would like to make a portrait in wood of myself please. I will pay full price" requested the rich man to the girl.

@Cortana Gevui

He had been wondering whether he should go to this art show or not. He had no reasons, but... Perhaps, he needed to take a break from trying to stock on weapons schematics and money, and just relax. Besides, he has always had a taste for the finer things in life. So, he was one of the first guests, wearing his armor and dress cape ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7a/04/9b/7a049b06e272b5d864f00776bb5331aa.jpg), helmet, shield, and blaster absent, but his gladius was hanging from his left hip.

He had been exploring the the building for a while, admiring the beautiful pieces of art. The paintings, drawings, carvings, sculptures, all of them were beautiful and priceless. Eventually, however, he would stumble upon [member="Cortana Gevui"] carving her hand, remaining silent with his voice as he approached her, admiring the grasping hand that she was carving. If only he could bring art from the Utero... But, alas, he could not. Perhaps, though, he could make conversation with this talented woman.

"I must say, that is a beautiful carving. And the collection, is astounding." He would then turn to the toydarian with a look of distaste. Another pompous rich man who thinks himself above all others. Perhaps if he were there to see the majesty of the Vulso family, he would know wealth. He cannot even defend himself, he must hire a guard!

The woman stopped from her gentle knifing to the hand, and slid the end of it into what looked to be a hidden arm on the wall with a stick shooting out of it, making for a fine hold for the piece in creation. She took a small pad from under the desk, which was littered in the same material she was working on, and gave it to [member="Acaleus Thorn"] to fill out. It had a list of things, such as types of art: Model, painting, ect. Material, size, detailing: fine, medium, ultra, and brightness. It also had a small terms of agreement at the bottom, recommending that you clean your face and any harm done during the creation is on the signer him or herself.

She looked up to [member="Imperator Tiberius"] and gave a soft nod to him, taking a moment to look about all of the full bodied but unpainted models littering the office. If anything, it just looks like she ran out of paint, while the ones in the back looked more than real, sitting on a couch, or crying over a child who laid to the side, sick. Everything looked just a bit TOO real, in the end.

[member="Cortana Gevui"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

He returned her nod, standing off to the side as he continued to admire the carving. Occasionally, he'd cast an annoyed glance at the Toydarian, but otherwise doing nothing else. Readjusting his gladius, he would look over to the artist with a tilt of his head as he pondered how she aquired all these pieces. He took another look around, taking in the hyper-realistic statues before shrugging and returning his gaze to her. He'd have to ask her, he surmised.

"Where did you get all these statues? Or did you make them yourself?" If she made them all herself, he would be very impressed. She is a talented woman with the wooden, already, he would have to fund her art projects if she did all these statues herself. Hell, even if she didn't, he may very well do it, anyways.

She nodded again to [member="Imperator Tiberius"], picking the hand back from it's place to finish the finger that she was carving. It was just a few more clicks, then a quick sanding. She gently rubbed another sponge-like material onto the flat edge, then slid it onto the piece she was connecting it to before rolling out a drawer from her desk and taking yet another holopad, handing it to the Imperator.

La La came in and went to the desk, laying out three different types of pads. "I'm placing three orders for friends, modeling or... well, models. Can you make sure to give them service when they arrive?" SHe asked crossing her arms.

After looking over the filled-in stranger's forums, the names and the requests, she gave a nod to [member="La'kuus Quelin"], then went about to setting them in order on her desk for later on when they arrived. Afterward, she went back to getting paints out for her hand modeling that she had been working on.

"Kashyyyk wood, one meter tall, full body, ultra and finally bright enough to light his mansion garden...kill me" whisper Acaleus the last part sighing "Oh and tell her that i want more detail of my face" order the toydarian smiling while grabbing his chin "I wanna kill this guy...but the pay is good..." thought Acaleus
"Should i wash my face? Although i had already shower. Make-up maybe?..." from boredom Acaleus looked at the guy that just entered "I know im dress with my armor, but its for work. That guy could not go unnoticed in a crowd

[member="Cortana Gevui"]
[member="Imperator Tiberius"]

[member="Cortana Gevui"]

"I need several full body models of...Me....For someone special" Blight admitted as she got to have her turn. La La had paid for her commissions ahead of time, so all she had to do was model them in the...very specific...ways she had been told to. She blushed.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]'s order was being placed. The wood was in the back, and already an LEP droid was running in to get it, bring it back and put it in the tall modeling area. After it secured the wood, it chirped excitedly and pointed to another room called "Modeling scan 0".

The artist looked at [member="Ashtah Ordo"], then spread the datapads she had just got, showing them all to her for her to choose which one was hers. Another LED droid was busy getting a marble material from the back, one of the more expensive pieces, for the new lady who seemed awfully shy.

[member="Cortana Gevui"]

Ashtah was a little unsure and so selected one at random, blushing more deeply and wringing her hands. Unfitting for a mandalorian yes, but she was modeling not fighting, new ground for her

After reviewing the pad, the woman put it away in her desk and pointed to the room next to the previous room, labeled "Modeling Scan 1". It had a white light shining out of it, and the interior also seemed a little bright already from the outsider's viewpoint. [member="Ashtah Ordo"] could go in there and get her modeling scans done.

James Justice needed--ok he didn't need a life-size statute of himself. But the man had more money than he knew what to do with so he figured he would help a small business out. Or that's what he was telling himself.

As the badboy billionare waltzed in the door he admired the craftsmanship, his cigarette smoldering from his lips and his flask clutched tightly in his free hand. Yes, across his back was an oversized replica of his normal slugthrower rifle. And yes he had it made to look more epic for the sculpture. But honestly, that didn't matter much did it? It was all for art, right?...... Right?

He took a seat, adjusting his leather jacket and began to wait for his turn, letting a trail of smoke go from his lips and surround him like a gorgeous fog.

Once the small crowd dwindled to an even lower state, one of the LEP bots, this one with pink sensor colors and a clean wooden plating color, ran over to [member="James Justice"] with a small datapad with selections for him to make. The category he may be interested in - the statue one, had the following options for him to choose at his leisure.

-------------------
Home -> Statues/Models
- Material : Durasteele, Iron, Wood (Expandable to most wood choices), Clay, Marble, Silver, Gold.
- Size : Enter size here. [ ] Galactic Units please.
- Extra: Clean Polish, Color (Expandable materials of paint and dyes), Rubber additions, Real hair*. Please mark all that apply. *All hair is made from locally dyed creatures.
- Clothing: No, Clothing Item, Wear and use add-on.
- Weaponry: No, Plastic, Wooden painted, Copy
- Eyes: Plastic, Same Material, Artificial sensors.
- Scan: Eye to body, Full body scan room, Full body scan container, Picture, Measurement and picture.
Full price: ___

The price updated at every selection made. There for the things that required a bit more detail, there was small access points into the holonet where someone could do some online research to see where it was from. Such as clothing, weaponry, and sensors.

The woman behind the counter working on painting someone's fingernail looked up to James, then returned to her work. The LEP droid could handle all of the business correctly and appropriately.

The toydarian was fascinating of the work "I will take it" said as he leave some credits on the table and left "Acaleus lift that would you?" his bodyguard used the force to raise it a little angry "All be for the money" thought as he followed his boss out of the store.

James grinned as he looked the options over and considered being extremely devious--but decided in a rare moment to take the wiser path in his actions as he selected his options:

Material: marble
Size: 2 Meters
Extras: Clean Polish. Gold accents. Note: real gold.
Clothing: ....... Yes
Weaponry: Copied
Eyes: Same material
Scan: Full body

He ignored the cost. He saw the maximum credit limit of this shop and it was well within his chunk change.

"Keep ye eyes in ye head, droid," he chuckled as it moved away. He leaned back and savored his cigarette as he waited patiently.

[member="Cortana Gevui"]

The droid ran back to the owner of the shop - who was again busy painting the hand. It was nearly finished now, though it took a decent half a hour to get into the details. She looked over the datapad, then motioned for the droid in a few hand movements. Soon it came running back, speaking in a flat and plain voice to [member="James Justice"]. "For a normal full body scan, please make your way into Scan Room three, or you may try our now solitary device for an additional ten credits. You will have to remove your clothing and accessories for the scan to be complete in this option." The droid bounced closer to the new room added, "Special Scan Room" to encourage the presence of the violet glow in the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom