Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obsidian Butterfly Pt.1 (Solstice)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Solstice Void"]

The mining world was a dangerous place, Matsu had hired out to one of the most talented she could find and now as she was there on the bridge of the ship as they looked at the Sheo. She had worked out a deal with the miners guild to create a small place for her people to work on the station and with the crystals while providing some for mining and repairing their equipment. The one who was coming with her she had offered much to but none was more important as she spoke. "Thank you for this, there is a great many things we can do and here if you for equipment say a word and I shall make haste to so it for you." Matsu offered a bow of her head while she looked to the woman and the Harlequin ship was primed and ready to be there. She planned to move throughout the system and establish while going through some other places.

Solstice Void

The hext hired help
Solstice had been accepted a contract to help some company create some new items for their stores while she could work on her armor pieces. Solstice had been on the ship sense they had taken off. It wasn't she snuck on she more walked on and no one made anything of it. Solstice had her wip on the right side and her gantlets were on. As she was walking to the bridge of the ship she had attracted more and more attention the closer she got the the bridge. When she arrived at the bridge the contractor had turned towards her and said.

Matsu Ike said:
"Thank you for this, there is a great many things we can do and here if you for equipment say a word and I shall make haste to so it for you."
As the lady bowed her head Solstice did the same in return and said. "I'm glad we both can help each other and benefit each other from were we lack to complete our tasks." When she finished saying that she turned and looked out the window. "So this is our first destination?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Solstice Void"]

Matsu looked over at her and spoke. "The world is called Ura-Hata a volcanic world where they harvest obsidian and large crystals. With the right work it is a great place to store offsite your excess treasures." She said it with a grin on her face while she was looking at the woman though while motioning onto a datapad and they were sending droids and researchers over to start building the place up more. "Now lets see which section of your armor you wish me to work on. The treatment for it will make it stronger and heavier but it will be able to resist a lightsaber." She had a number of other things but extended her hands to take hold of the piece.

Solstice Void

The hext hired help
Solstice listened to the women explain what this planet was and it "housed" lots of metals and crystal which stuck her interest. Made her think a little more about what she could do once they're down there. Then she asked what part of her armor she wanted to be worked on. "Well actually i hope it doesn't seem to weird but the arms. I'm more of a fist to anything type of fighter. It would be great if i charge at a saber wielder. Surely it would change combat." Solstice said with a smile looking down at the planet. "So shall i take them off and give them to you and we get started with what i came here for?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Solstice Void"]

Matsu looked at her as she gave a nod of her head. "Yes let me see it." She had some idea while thinking about it. "I can make it strong and able to handle a blade for a time enough to deflect it. There are some weapons and systems I can think of you might also like." Oh she had some ideas and since working with ones like Draco on equipment she had some thoughts with it all... new ways to create a powerful suit. Matsu was leading the way into the shuttle that would transport them to the station and section they were creating for themselves. "With the right set up and equipment you will be able to give a surprise to those you go against."

Solstice Void

The hext hired help
As solstice followed her she listened to her say
Matsu Ike said:
"With the right set up and equipment you will be able to give a surprise to those you go against."
Solstice smiled at that. "Well that's what i'm hoping i can do. Especially if what i have plan actually goes as planned but that's a ways away." As they pasted a few droids she signaled one for their data pad. They handed it over and she started to go through the data on it to find what they were here for to create or mod. As she was swiping though the data she had almost hit a door that lead to the hanger. "So would you mind showing me the prints or this project or is it off the books?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Solstice Void"]

Matsu looked at her and frowned a little but offered a smile as her arm came out displaying a wrist datapad with a holo in her palm as she brught it up and was working on the piece of armor. The force being pushed into each molecule to strengthen and reinforce it from its color to a slightly cherry for the moment and it was slowly cooling down as she spoke. "This isn't off the books but most do not come out here, the miner's guild in this system have established a control but they are willing to deal and loan out space. In the case of this project, a warehouse where excess crystals can be taken that they have no use for and my jedi can use. In excahnge my researchers will use their skills to maintain the station and equipment."

The small trip into the mining station was a small thing but Matsu had a small grin on her face while she was moving. The ones from the miner's guild was there to talk with them as they were moving with their attention leading into the rooms. The first of which was working on the different mining operations they were looking to set up. Force crystals and obsidian for crafting could be used."Thank you." She was looking over most of the things while her attention now was on getting the machines they had with them set up for repairing and storing the different things. Casing until she saw some of the crystals they had brought her to show the mutual cooperation.

Matsu was lookign it over as computers were brought up, programmed to show them what they were getting from the surface as her team of miners were working on things. Some thoughts in her head while she was rubbing her hands together, there was some work they were doing to have a mining operation on different things and disposal services. The force crystals they had here were worth much while she allowed her hands to help keep setting things up like their tables to start working on the equipment that was being brought in to them from the mines to work on. "we will get set up and thank you again."

With the completion of the first stage of the mining operation being set up it left Matsu grinning to herself. She held up some of the force crystals that she could use and test with her ideas. A small flick of her eyes towards parts of her researchers who were bringing in products and parts they were going to get started working on. Installing a converter they could machine smaller parts from before she sat down within a small office and was setting up ideas for the storefront section of their shop here on the station. They still had some equipment to move in and things to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom