Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obsidian Armor: Desios Denaan Edition

BL64F6jCQAIvv6i.jpg
Image Source: Various Sources -- most predominate being cghub.com
Development Thread: If Necessary
Manufacturer: Kaminoan Armorsmiths, InnoteQ, and Sudoka
Model: Obsidian Armor: Desios Denaan Edition

Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: Yes -- intended mods being those available to the Techno Union, and any future submissions that may be submitted on behalf of this character.

Production:Unique - intended for this character alone.
Material:
Flex Armor and Armorweave
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 12 kg

Quality: 7
Special Features: Predominately resistant to blaster bolts, and makes use of Photoreactive Fiber
Description:

Armor crafted by Desios Denaan, and intended solely for his use during his life time. The armor has been custom designed to fit his own moral mentality - "White Knight" - and to give him ease of maneuverability on the battlefield and through his various other adventures.

Weaved Durasteel was crafted with reinforced ceramics to create a Flex-Armor that allowed his movements to be unhindered by the various ability of a traditional force user (e.g. Force Jump, Precognitive Reflexes), which was in turn combined with armorweave to create a blaster resistant, free forming, armor to suit the needs of combat.

A special feature to the armor was the Photoreactive Fiber that will allow Desios to alter the color of his armor in correlation with his surroundings (Deserts, Forests, Arctic Regions, etc) but the main color of his armor is a bright and shining white, lending further evidence to the intended "White Knight" effect.
Primary Source:
Chaos Canon
Flex-Armor

Additional Notes:
I will be using modular attachment set, and data and power underlay, used in the Obsidian Armor.

I apologize, I've been sick lately. I'm going to try and get one other person in on the Dev Thread with me. I haven't forgotten!
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom