Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Nubian Strike Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When in doubt call the NSF and then get the kark out of the general area."

a177373019b5debf770e5d30165125cf.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • Intent: [SIZE=9pt]To finally getting around to submitting these guys after using them for almost a year. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Image Credit: X[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Role: [/SIZE]They act as The Ancient Eye's top tier elite special forces team when concerning ground, long distance operations against High Value Personnel.
  • [SIZE=9pt]Links: [/SIZE]X X X

[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]COMBAT INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Availability: Unique[/SIZE]
  • Deployment: Limited
  • [SIZE=9pt]Strengths & Weaknesses: [/SIZE]

+ Elite of the Elite: The NSF is by far the best trained and best equipped unit in The Ancient Eye at the moment, they are trained in every scenario of war possible within the confines of ground combat. From open field Warfare to breaching and clearing, they can do it all.

+ Veterans: These guys have been through it all, they have seen worlds burn and they have a kill count of republic troopers dating back to the wars of the One Sith that would make Mandalorians blush.

+ Well Equipped: See above.

- What, No Ysalamiri? Really!? Have you seen the amount of Space Wizardry out here!?: That's cheap. They have no defense against Force Abilities.

- Next You're going to tell me they can't fly!: No they can't. They aren't by any means equipped or trained for naval, space or aerial operations other than just dropping from the sky. These are not the guys you want boarding another vessel... huh... i guess they haven't seen it all then.

Can't really go that far: They are not designed to travel long distances. They have Infantry Fighting Vehicles but they are not going to go far without support.
  • Description: [SIZE=9pt]The NSF was first founded when Mythos visited the Solar Gardens of Nubia as a vacation for his Jar'Kai. After owning some estates there, purchasing land and becoming allies with the governors and politicians he came across the nobility of Nubia, one high class princess. Service to her granted him the command of a Nubian task force that he kept around and kept bringing and kept paying money to across the years. Eventually they garnered a reputation for not only being very well equipped, mostly personally financed equipment but also redefining the term "Surgical Precision".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]They are marksmen that are able to take most weapons in the galaxy and employ them against an enemy and they take pride in taking out high value targets with surgical precision. They don't like to waste ammo, time and effort on a target, they [/SIZE]prefer[SIZE=9pt] to do their job and be quiet professionals. Outside the armor they are regular people, they have families and bills and houses but due to the high [/SIZE]amount[SIZE=9pt] of pay they get especially now that Mythos uses funds of conquered worlds those bills became a lot easier to deal with. Their loyalty paid off in the long run. They are Nubians in their [/SIZE]entirety[SIZE=9pt], they fight for The Ancient Eye now because at the time of their [/SIZE]assignment[SIZE=9pt] to Mythos, his charisma and love for those under him inspired them to follow him to the depths of the [/SIZE]galaxy[SIZE=9pt] and beyond. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]They are split into different teams: Mobile troop which is in charge of the heavier droids, heavier weapons such as the X-99 and the explosives. Shadow Troop which is in charge of the slicing and [/SIZE]telecommunications[SIZE=9pt], calling in air strikes and artillery and orbital bombardments on their targets. Rancor Troop which is the heavy defense troops, often assigned with protecting the parameters of Shadow and Mobile Troops with heavy weaponry, and Saber troop which is the assault troops (Or Line Tream) who does the assaulting through, taking out enemy positions via firefights and just generally "The Cool Stuff" as they call it. Low-key, everyone hates being in Saber Troop during training but loves being Saber when it's time to do saber stuff. [/SIZE]

In Close combat the NSF is lethal to an impressive degree. Trained by Mythos himself in how to fight force users in close combat and the different training and fighting techniques he learned in Atrisia, Midvinter and the One Sith military these guys are able to ground and pound, execute submissions, successive striking and more.

Their loyalty and devotion is also astounding, many of them have given their lives for their comrades and leaders before and they continue to do so to this day. It's not about you it's about the guy next to you and so on. The fact that if you are suffering so is your buddy keeps you going and that is what makes them even more lethal

[member="Mythos"]

Mythos said:
Stryder Cannon
This is just a link to an image. Is there an actual tech sub you can attach to this?

Mythos said:
Oh no! Weapons! My Only weakness!.... how... did you... know...: They don't have any super special Phirk Plated, songsteel coated, beskar power armor. The armor they use is pretty basic.

Lacking specialized equipment or armor isn't much of a weakness. I would advise replacing this with something else.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Mythos"]

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Please provide a link to the faction in the affiliation field.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • I'm going to need you to substitute the X-99 with something else, as it's set at Semi-Unique production and is not able to be used by NPCs.
  • Please provide a Factory or Wiki link to the Hellhound vehicles.
  • Please provide a Wiki link to the thermal detonators.
  • Please add a link to the post in which you purchase or a contract thread authorizing use of the following items:
    Infernos-class Disruptor Rifle
  • Corporis Skin Suit
  • Xayinis-class Slicer Droid
  • MV-18 Force-class Vambraces
  • Osseus-class Exeskeleton

[*]Please remove the following items as their affiliation is to another group. You may keep them if you can provide a link to a post authorizing their use.
  • Hunter - Sith Imperial Issue Personal Cloaking Device
  • D-TeK

I have a thread where i connect and contact with [member="The Slave"] for Jaeger Solutions. But he is currently on an Undetermined LoA, i have also OOC permission to use anything from Jaeger that is not Unique. I can provide that proof through discord if necessary.

But The Hellhound as you mentioned is currently in Factory so if it would be easier to archive it until it's off so i can then refit everything well and dandy ? [member="Zeradias Mant"]

Zeradias Mant

[member="Mythos"]

Add those links to the Links field. Before I go any further, it appears quite a few points of my original judgment have not been addressed. Take care of those and we'll take it from there.

Zeradias Mant

[member="Mythos"]

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• There is a designated field for links. Please put them there.
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Please provide a link to the faction in the affiliation field.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • I'm going to need you to substitute the X-99 with something else, as it's set at Semi-Unique production and is not able to be used by NPCs.
  • Please remove the following items as their affiliation is to another group.
    Hunter - Sith Imperial Issue Personal Cloaking Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom