Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NPC Help

I'm just having trouble deciding what category of NPC this idea would fall under. And if it's also a reasonable one to go with. Basically the group consists of hired men and woman along with a series of contacts both high and low. Some are important people others are just simple criminals and thugs and so forth. Each has their own special resource that Aria often uses or hires them for when performing a heist. But it's not so much one group or person as a more a bunch of different people and groups. So would this work as one thing or would it be something else?

[member="Aria Perugia"]

You can have up to 4 individual NPC in a single submission. I'd suggest making the important people Individual NPC and the thugs into a unit, that'd be easier to judge and probably easier to submit as well.

Aria Perugia said:
Oh okay. So like the leaders of the groups and then the groups themselves, right?
There is no required order of submission. You can submit 3 submissions per category and 4 submissions for all of the codex concurrently, so if you have a lot of individual NPC you're looking to submit I suggest placing them in a single submission since you can have up to 4 individual NPC in a submission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom