Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nozomi

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Name: Nozomi Tsukikaneko
Faction: [None]
Species: Human
Height: 1.60 meters
Weight: 47.8 Kg
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Ivory
Force-sensitivity: None

Birthplace: Chandrila

Strengths and weaknesses:
Nozomi is soft-spoken and persuasive; very dedicated and attentive to her tasks but does not advertize, keeping characteristically quiet and in the shadows.

Narrow and agile, Nozomi has what it takes to venture into even the most foreboding of environments in the technological jungles undeterred, including a resilient immune system. Despite her inevitable familiarity with various forms of technology, her knowledge base is mostly digital and hardly mechanical.

Conversely, however, Nozomi’s perseverance can bring herself into rather risky situations, as her hazardous paths would naturally provide. While instinctively cunning, her routines, reactions, and relationships can become rather predictable upon careful observation. She is susceptible to emotional manipulation.

Biography:
About twenty Galactic Standard Years ago, a daughter--firstborn--was given to the small, migrant Tsukikaneko family on Chandrila. Her name given was Nozomi, and she was cherished.

Held tight in familial love, Nozomi’s parents yet decided to allow their children to live more freely from the early phases of youth onward, considering personal liberty a treasure--the very treasure they had been in pursuit of when emigrating from Atrisia to Chandrila. Hence, Nozomi had a lot of time for adventure, solo or in company.

Nozomi and her two siblings--a younger brother and sister--got along well, but fate would have that they all dispersed upon adulthood. The eldest would wind up on Nar Shaddaa, having skipped education in favor of what she loved best: adventure. She currently travels the forgotten levels of Nar Shaddaa to serve the tired; the poor; the hungry--a personal project, helping the unfortunate relocate undercover in order to escape gangs, loan sharks, and generally unpleasant associates. She supports herself and her giving lifestyle off of an instructor career at a resort gymnasium--possibly one of the only respectable venues on the entire moon.

But are Tsukikaneko’s ends as benevolent as her means? Time will tell for sure. The fact that she moonlights as a slicer is quite suspicious.

Role-plays:
That's Impossible, Even for a Computer
Money for Nothing, Chiss for Free

[member="Tsukikaneko Nozomi"]

From the looks of Nozomi's bio, she sure seems like she needs a real home.

That, I can provide.

But besides that, she's an outstanding character. Always love the little people who aren't straightforwardly soldiers, heroes, villains, or mercenaries.

You can never trust a Mandalorian :p
Run away! As fast as you can.

But digging the bio. Very straightforward and like Jedediah said before, its really refreshing to see characters who linger outside the box

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Jedediah Bagely"], [member="Lydeck"]

Thank you guys for the compliments! I try to keep my characters more abstract in general. Glad to know I've succeeded in creating an interesting one! :D

And yes, I've heard conflicting reviews on the Mandos. I'll be cautious. ;)

Tsukikaneko Nozomi said:
And yes, I've heard conflicting reviews on the Mandos.

I can guarantee a five star experience

meme-ms-bean.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom