Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nova News Network

Corporation Name: Nova Network
Headquarters: Coruscant
Locations: It's a news/entertainment company so actors/actress and reporters can be anywhere.
Operations: Inform & entertain the galaxy.
Rationale: Kiara created this as a lesser branch of her head company Decoix Prod. and hold very little interference to how it's ran.

Tier: Considering this company does not make goods, I would say Tier 2 as in it's available for all to watch.

Description: Their is a saying that whoever controls the media controls the youth, as such Kiara created this company to do just that. However, after the clockwork events and being called away frequently to handle her Sith business. And with this in mind she abandoned such ambitions instead now allowing a new corporate head to use the media company in whatever way he sees fit as long as he brings in money.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I have no clue what is up but after Tier I'm getting a coding error and am seeing a bunch of weird letters. Do you see them too? ​ That's what it shows up as. Don't know if that's supposed to be something else or not. Otherwise like it's a news agency, Tier 2 is fine. Just edit and tell me what ​ means and I'll give this my nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom