Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Exactly New

Hi everyone, it has been several years since I have been on this forum. However, I had fond memories of it even when I was more immature at the time as a teenager and younger role playing here. A lot has changed and I took a break from the internet to sort things out. I cannot even remember what my old account was but I was able to get my old discord back at least. To anyone asking, my discord was master of the eye emoji and I role played a lot of weird characters back in the day.

If anyone would be so kind, what the heck is happening in the galaxy right now?

Hi everyone, it has been several years since I have been on this forum. However, I had fond memories of it even when I was more immature at the time as a teenager and younger role playing here. A lot has changed and I took a break from the internet to sort things out. I cannot even remember what my old account was but I was able to get my old discord back at least. To anyone asking, my discord was master of the eye emoji and I role played a lot of weird characters back in the day.

If anyone would be so kind, what the heck is happening in the galaxy right now?
The short version is that the GA is the dominant power in the galaxy. The Sith Order is still kicking in the southwest of the galaxy, while the Mando Protectors are (currently) attempting to restore Mandalore under Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel to it's former glory.

The Empire of the Lost is to the southeast, carving out a small niche for themselves, but mostly keeping to themselves.

The Dark Empire is the looming threat, not major yet, but they're gonna be going major soon, and have plans to basically declare war on everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom