Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not all who wander..

She stumbled through the forest as fast as she could go. The animals silent in the darkness, but behind her she could still hear the fight going on. The poachers who had attacked them both, simply for enforcing the game laws on this out of the way wilderness world, were far to many for them to hold off. Her master had told her to run, and despite wanting to stay with him, she did as she was told.

She stopped to catch her breath and something shook her to her very core. As she dropped to her knees she knew he was gone. Many of the poachers were no doubt gone as well, but they only had one to take out, he had had twenty or more. She heard dogs behind her and forced herself to her feet and kept going. She was not familiar with this forest, but all wild lands had some similarities. She had to reach town.

Their hovercar had no doubt been taken by the poachers. She slowed down and took a deep breath and calmed herself. Closing her eyes she reached out to feel the life around her. The birds and other animals were old, welcome feelings. She felt a large, mostly dead, place. She oriented on that and made her way towards it as fast as she could. She had a large enough lead that she should make it to town, but she was not going to take a chance.

Paimon was a chaotic creature, she could feel the chaos as if it was in the air. And oh, oh it was. Chaos in all its beautiful glory. While observing the forest in the spirit realm she felt a calling of death a sorrow, and being curious, Paimon floated her way towards this feeling. Once she saw it though; it was much different than she would have at first imagined. It seemed that a jedi master and their padawan had been tracked by some poachers. While it wasn't normally a ur-spirits place to intervene with the course of the physical plane, she would anyways. For why wouldn't she? She was a demonic spirit afterall.

She flew ahead of the poachers, who seemed to be feeding off of her raw ichor. Paimon then made her way to the girl, young and scared. The type of prey that was perfect for her. Though, she didn't want to hurt the girl. No, that would be a waste of good fun!

Appearing as if out of thin air, Paimon phased between the two planes, showing her decorated blue body to the padawan.

"Why, hello there!" She motioned with wide arms and a demonic voice. Paimon wore a revealing white robe, along with piercings decorating her ears and nipples. A gemmed collar and golden headdress atop her beautiful long hair.

"I am Paimon, spirit of maniacal love and chaos! It seems you have found yourself in a bit of trouble, hmm?"

[member="Talara Ro"]

(Sorry I took so long your dark letters are hard for my bad eyes to read, =( )

Talara just stopped. She must have gotten hit on the head to have some half naked force spirit suddenly show up and proclaim to be the avatar of love and chaos, maybe it said something about her she dreamed up a woman. Some of those piercings looked fairly painful. Why would someone put needles there? She shook her head she was getting distracted when she did not need to be. She took a deep breath and listened. The people who were following her were not being quiet, and they were getting closer.

"I would stay and talk, but talking to halucinations is not deemed mentally healthy, getting shot in the head by those maniacs would not be mentally healthy eather. Must move on."

[member="Paimon"]

(I wasn't cutting you off if that is why you have not replied, she just is kind of suprised at your appearance.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom