Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nooblear Launch Detected

Hello all!

So, I'm not exactly a "noob" to RP as it were, but rather RP as it is when not done through a medium such as table top or MMO games. I played SWG for the duration of its existence, most of that time I was an avid RPer on the Starsider server. Needless to say, it's been a while! I have also dabbled in D&D 3.5 and the Star Wars X-Wing miniature game. So, I suppose I should say that any and all help you can provide is appreciated.

I have completed my character bio and he's largely based on myself, and I will RP him as such. I know, I know, you can be you all the time. Well, I can't be me in the Star Wars universe without going to the loony bin for trying to Force Choke my supervisor :p

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66694-vykter-orade/

IRL I'm a guard for a medical manufacturing facility, I work quite a bit. In my off hours I play video games. That's really about it honestly. I'm 23, live with a couple of my also-nerdly-minded friends and am an avid collector of things that go boom.

My first question for you all is this; Now what? Or rather, where do I begin to RP? Presumably I have to drop my character into a situation where he meets the right people to join his faction, I guess I'm just a little clueless as to how!

Perhaps I'm more noobish than I thought!

[member="Vykter Orade"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Take a look at the Factions to see if there are any your character may like to join, so you can meet other like-minded characters, and writers, and get stuck into stories OR simply browse the Open Roleplay section and see what catches your eye and then go for it! Let your character go and get started.

Pleasure to have you here, and thanks for sharing that info! If you need help at all, just shout and we will guide you.

:)

Welcome man!

If you need someone to RP with, let me know. I have several...most Sith. But who wants RP as a goodie goodie anyway? Lmao. Also, as of what now? Jump into anything. That's the best offer I can give. Your character isn't really 'alive' yet if you know what I mean. Flesh them out, let them become someone.

On the matter of factions, you can always choose one, Join, then state later how you came to know of/choose them. Maybe in a flashback post, or simply hand waving it.

Anyway hope you enjoy the stay in the Chaos Asylum. Dinners at 5, and meds at 7.

[member="Skipper2233"]

Zola

Knight of the Obsidian Order
[member="Skipper2233"]

Welcome to Chaos! I RPed a Twi'lek dancer on the Starsider server for a spell :) RIP SWG :(

Hope you have fun here. It's a highly addictive place to RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom