Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nomad [Updated]

Jak_Legacy_14.jpg

Name: Canith Crimson
Handle: Nomad
Faction: Nova Outbound Freelance Fleet, Firemane
Species: Nautolan
Home world: Dantooine
Skin: green
Height: 6'4"
Eye colour: black
Force sensitive: Yes
Alignment: Chaotic neutral

(Skill Ranks: Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert, Master)

Strengths:
Persistent
Heightened senses from being a Nautolan
fast on his feet
quick learner
Mechanic (Adept)
High intelligence
Pilot (Expert) ((Not a fleeter))

Weaknesses:
Persistent
rarely uses his intelligence
not really affected by things that should
Clumsy (More than Jar Jar Binks)

Fears:
Force lightning

Relations:
[member="Vagabond Crimson"] - Son
[member="Anan Crimson"] - Cousin
[member="Oka Osaa"] - First Force Master
[member="Cross Ikon"] - Father Figure, Drunk
[member="Mit Tuxaire"] - Friend

Appearance Due to training Nomad has an athletic build he is also quite tall.

Biography:

Before the fall:
Nomad was born on Dantooine, his parents were merchants who moved around a lot and that inspred his love of travelling and seeing new places. However everytime he met kids his own age they would call his 'green vagabond'. It got to the extent where to fought a Mandalorian who had been particularly bad. This disconnected him from other people and he preferred to tinker with old droid parts his parents never used. He managed to create a basic AI which could access medical records when he was 11 years old. The AI he called ‘Scraps’ taught him how to build basic cybernetics.

Nomad was 14 when he left his parents to try to get a job at a battle droid making company on Corellia. He was taken in, which gave him enough credits to get by. He was laid off from the factory due to company sales dropping after a few months of service. Nomad entered a grim part of his life at that point.

He couldn't find any jobs and he had to stowaway on ships to travel. He was just living until just after he turned 15. He heard of a bounty with a reward large enough to buy a ship.

Nomad's Target was on Tatooine. He boarded a transport ship and researched his Target. The Target was known as 'Blasters' A merchant selling illegal weaponry. Nomad froze 'Blasters' and brought him to a wealthy Hutt on Nar shaddaa. Nomad was able to buy his own ship with the reward. He named his HWK-290 light freighter ‘Crystal’ He chose his old nickname which he had grown fond of; Nomad.

He requested to join an elite squad after several months of doing jobs here and there. He was accepted but Nomad had to be trained. He spent a year of his life training to beyond his limits.

A few months after that he became an apprentice in the force. Oka Osaa was his teacher. For a year he studied the force but progressed rather slowly in practice. During his second year of training Oka disappeared for a long time Eventually Cross and some of the other Nova's declared him deseased, Even though Nomad didn't want it to be true it did seem strange. Cross dragged him into another organisation, The Shadow Dynasty.

Force Powers:
telekinesis (apprentice)
sense (Novice)
Mindtrick (Adept)

Equipment:
Comlink
E-11 Blaster
Datapad
Carbonite Grenades

Clothing:
Nomad wears a modified Jedi robe with mixed metal alloy made into a weak torso armour

Ship: HWK-290 light freighter
HWK290-XWMG.png

Kills: none

Bounties Collected: None

Role plays:
​Non-Social:
You know why I like rooftops? Nomad is taught the basics of hand-to-hand combat, he also uses the force for the first time.
I got, two tickets to paradise Nomad is trading some 'questionable' goods
Execution #267 Saving the day, with a hint of fail
A Day in the Forrest Nomad finds a labour droid
Pilots need training too more training
Pour me another shot...
For the Record A rivalry it born
Let the force flow though you... Force training... knida

Social:
A trip to tatooine
The Strolls Of Naboo
Sandy Toes and a Sun-Kissed Nose
Unfamilar Faces

Oka Osaa

Then consequen- I mean that's okay. We can do a thread later when I have a lot of time. I'm actually looking forward to training you :) *force pushes out of a window*

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

*goes super salmon and files back through the window*

I need to that [member="Mit Tuxaire"] for starting that joke.

I'm looking forward to you being a teacher [member="Oka Osaa"]

I grant you the rank of De-rail knight

Oka Osaa

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

Haha, sorry for the delay. I'm kinda debating on whether starting over on this site. Send me a pm on Alask for more info - and when did you get a child!?

Oka Osaa

[member="Hijinks"] *gets confused but remembers who it is* Better than ever too!

[member="Nomad Crimson"] I solve mysteries these days *a lie*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom